Stand Tall,, TWELVE

THE SALE, POLL NUMBERS AND FAVORS

➥ THE SALE, POLL NUMBERS AND FAVORS

THIRD-PERSON'S POV

"All right what are our poll numbers, did they go up?" Zed asked on a Friday morning.

Bonzo said something in Zombie and Zed groans.

"Ugh, that's awful" Zed says.

"All you have to do is make sure that you deliver a killer speech next Tuesday" Eliza says. "Okay, so the first step is-" Eliza got cut off. "More glossy publicity shots" Zed said as he points to his poster.

Bonzo chuckled and asked about something he noticed.

"Yeah, I look a little human but that's only because everyone is dumping werewolves and zombies together" Zed says.

"I gotta show them that I'm nothing like those FurBalls" He says.

Eliza pulled her eyebrows together and scoffs, walking off.

──── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ────

"Hey guys" Rio says as she comes up to her two friends, Jupiter and Lilith.

"Oh look who it is, it's "The girl who bailed on us to hang out with her new friend" Noelle" Lilith stated.

Jupiter chuckled and smiled; "Hey Rio".

"I really need to talk to you guys about that, where's Mace?" River stated. "In class, where we're supposed to be" Jupiter says. River nods. "Why didn't you show up for mall yesterday?" Lilith asked. "You missed the sale" She said.

"We can go to the mall later, it's not important" River said.

"Of course it's important?!" Lilly said; "What part of SALE do you not understand?".

"Would you let her talk!" Jupiter huffs.

"Fine...continue" Lilly says to River. "I met someone new, Wednesday at gym" River stated. "Obviously, what's his name so I can track him down for ruining my Mall Day yesterday with my friend" Lilith asked. "Would you shut up about the fucking mall!?" Jupiter and River spat.

"You guys are so mean to me" Lilith pouts.

River rolls her eyes and smiles.
"It's not a he, it's a she, and her name's Willa" Rio says. "I don't know anybody named Willa" Jupiter said. "Neither do I" Lilith said. "How do you know her?" The two asked together.

"We have a few classes together,
but we actually started talking to each other after gym class," River answers.

"I had a panic attack and she helped me through it" Rio said, playing with her bracelet. "Panic Attack?!" Jupiter questions, earning a nod from Rio. "You never had that before, you alright?" Jupiter asked placing a hand on River's shoulder.

"I'm fine, it was just a lot that day but everything's fine" River gives her girls a reassuring smiled as they nodded, feeling a bit down that they weren't there to help her.

"So, she helped you through that then what?" Lilith asked. "We went out to the beach and we talked, getting to know each other better" The two girls gave each other a look. "-but yesterday was different" River smiled.

"I feel like you're leaving out key information here" Jupiter says.

"We'll get back to the girl later," Lilith says; "What did you want to talk about besides the girl".

"Her name's Willa!" Rio corrected.

"Whatever" Jupiter says. "Stop dodging the question!" Lilith said. "I think I'm bisexual" River says, quietly. "Speak up woman" Jupiter snaps her fingers. "I think I'm bisexual" River repeats. "Oh..." Jupiter smiled. "Anything else" Lilith says.

"N- No" River shook her head, slight confusion; "So you guys aren't going to ask questions".

"Do you want us to?" Lilith asked.

"I mean...that's what I was kind of expecting" Rio admits.

"You're discovering yourself...
it's natural and doesn't need questioning, Rio" Jupiter says.

"We're proud of you, babe, always" Lilith says before the trio hugs. "Thanks guys...but- but I'm just curious, it's not definite!" Rio said. Lilly nods and Jupiter simply smiles. "So tell us about Willa! Every detail!" Jupiter says.

"Okay, so she's a werewolf for starters..." River stated, nervously.
"Wait- its their leader of the pack, isn't it?!" Jupiter asked. "Yeah, that's her!" River nods with a smile.

"Love it! This definitely calls for a Mall sesh!" Lilith replied.

Jupiter and Rio gave each other a look and Lilly smiles.

"Let's go!" She says as she drags
her two best friends by the hands, leaving the school.

──── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ────

River, Jupiter, and Lilith walked in the school after shopping at the mall for an hour.

"River!" Zed calls out as he noticed the Barbadian girl with her friends. "Since when did "Football Star" Zed started talking to you?" Lilly asked. "Yesterday, After me and Addison became cool again" Rio shrugs. "Oh." Lilith mouthed as she
raised an eyebrow.

"I have track practice today so I gotta bounce" Jupiter announced.

"I'm going to go find Mason" Lilith says. "Oooh!" Rio and Jupiter said together as they playfully nudged Lilith. "Oh my gosh!" Lilith laughs as she pushes her two friends back.

"Well, I'll catch up with you guys later then" River stated before waving goodbye.

The three girls walked off and went their separate ways.

"Hey Zed. What's up?" Rio says.
"I need your help with my publicity shots, come on!" Zed stated before walking off in a hurry. "Okay!" Rio said before following along; They were going every which way around the halls of SeaBrook.

After a while of placing up posters, Zed and Rio took a break.

"So...You and Willa?" Zed questions as the two walked around.

"What about us?" Rio pulled her eyebrows together.

"Are you guys close?" Zed asked. "I mean...sort of, I'm not sure. Why?" River says. "I was wondering if you could put in a good word for me with the wolves as a favor" Zed said to her. "That way I can get my poll numbers up!" He adds. "Why would I do that?" Rio asked.

"Because you have it in with them, or her- I'm not sure, but you can make me look good" Zed said.
"No way, nope. I can't" Rio stated. "What! Why not?!" He questions.

"'Cause one I don't "have it in with the wolves" and two, Me and Willa aren't even that close to be asking for favors," River explained; "Either way it goes, I'm not doing it".

Zed rolled his eyes and groaned.

The school bell had rung for fourth period and the hallways became crowded.

"Bye Zed, I have to get to class"
Rio said.

The zombie nods and the human went headed to her next class.