Stand Tall,, TWENTY TWO

CRASHING PRAWN

THIRD PERSON'S POV

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Wednesday; The center of Zombie and Werewolf culture are in rumble and Addison still doesn't have a pack.

Bonzo and Bree were walking to class listening to Bucky on the intercom. "Attention! This is you new president, Bucky" Bucky says. "-This is your reminder that the prawn is Thursday, Tomorrow night!" Bucky added. "As you know with the anti-monster laws still in place this is a human only event" Principal Lee said.

"Bonska." Bonzo said.

"Bonska." Bree agreed, sadly. 

──── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ────

During her free period; River sat next to a tree and pulled out her sketch book from her messenger bag.

Even though she hadn't done anything with her art since her dad died, she figured that this was something she could get back into. To take her mind off everything that was happening around her. Looking around for inspiration, River noticed something and smiled.

"Is that Mason and Lilith?" Jupiter asked as she sits next to her friend on the ground.

"Yeah...They just kissed, decided to catch it" Rio says.

"It's beautiful" Jupiter said

"I know right, We always knew they would get together" Rio says before smiling.

"No, I meant the drawing but yeah definitely those two are total couple goals" Jupiter chuckled. "Do you miss it?" Jupiter asked. "Miss what?" Rio said. "This...art, I mean?" Jupiter corrected. "Of course!" Rio smiled.

"It's just after dad's passing...I don't know," River shrugs; "I just haven't been the same? I guess.".

"And- And there's so much going on right now, I just needed to clear my head" Rio says.

"I get that..." Jupiter nods.

"Can I see?" Jupiter asked. "Go ahead" Rio handed her the book. Jupiter turns the page and pulls her eyebrows together. "Addison, huh?" Jupiter questioned. "Yeah..." Rio nods.

Jupiter hummed and continued to look through the sketch book

"Heyyy, there's me!" Jupiter chuckled; "I'm so hot". 

The two girls continue to talk and look through Rio's sketches for the rest of their period

──── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ────

Soon night had fallen and Zed arrived at the Wolf Den.

The lykensen twins noticed him and gave him a look.

"Zed." Willa scowled.

"Look...they were wrong to destroy SeaBrook Power" Zed said. "-And I was wrong about you guys, you, werewolves have every right to fight for who you are" Zed stated. "Yeah, well, what are we now Zombie?" Wyatt hissed. "You're fierce, proud werewolves!" Zed said, happily.

"Yeah, They think we're monsters!" Willa reminded him.

"She thinks I'm a monster..." Willa thought.

"We are monsters" Zed says before smiling.

The twins shared a look before looking at Zed, confused. "We're crashing prawn tomorrow night, Be ready!" Zed called out before leaving.

Wynter walked up to the two siblings and asked; "What just happened...?".

"We have no idea" The twin stated in confusion.