Stand Tall,, THIRTY NINE

RELAXING

THIRD PERSON'S POV

THIRD PERSON'S POV

The front door of the Noelle's home opened and the attention of a young female was taken away from her show.

"Hey. You're back!" Karma beams as she removes her body from the couch to stand up near the coffee table. "Yeah" River smiled as she leaves the door cracked open. Karma goes over to her older sister's side and grabs her hand; "Good 'cause I wanted to talk to—".

The front door opened up before it closes and Karma tilted her head as the person walked in. "Willa?" She questioned. Willa nods her head upwards and smiles, showing her fangs. "Mini Noelle. What's up?" She says.

Karma drops her sister's hand and rolled her eyes. "Well, things were going great until you showed up" She sassed. "Yeah, I just made your day way better" Willa chuckled. "I didn't say that" Karma glared at her as River walked into the kitchen. "You didn't have to" Willa wrapped her arm around Karma's neck and rocked her side to side.

"Ew! Push off" Karma says in disgust, bending down a bit and lifting the arm off of her neck. She pushed Willa away from her body and hurriedly makes her way into the kitchen. Karma huffs, crossing her arms as she glared at her sister. River pulled her eyebrows together at her sister's new attitude toward her. "What?" Rio questioned.

"You said we were going to hang out after you met up with her at the beach this morning" Karma reminds her sister.

She points over to the living room where Willa had placed herself on the couch.

"You know I have a name, right?" Willa says from across the connected rooms.

"Can you leave?" Karma hissed. Willa grins at the girl and shakes her head. River sighed and twisted her lips as she looks back and forth between her girlfriend and little sister. "I know what I said and we will! I promise" She finally tells her sister. "After I help Willa out with her new phone" Rio said, walking back into the living room with snacks.

Karma scoffs and follows, standing in front of the TV show that Willa was currently interested in.

"She's not baby. She can set it up herself" Karma said. Willa gave up on trying to see the TV and looks over at the upset girl before her and River. "I got hunch that you don't like me right now" Willa says. "Way to solve a case, Sherlock" Karma sassed. "Sherlock? What's a Sherlock?" Willa questions, looking at Rio for an answer.

"Karm, come on" River gave the younger girl a look and tilts her head to signal Karma to cut it out.

Karma's shoulders dropped and her lips parted with a wave of sadness washed over her. Willa tilted her head at the action and decided to ask about it later. "Whatever. Fine" Karma huffs in annoyance as she sits in the couch chair. "Are you gonna help?" River asks. "No, but I will watch" Karma answered.