Stand Tall,, THREE

WE OWN THE NIGHT

THIRD-PERSON'S POV

THIRD-PERSON'S POV

Smelling her brother's presence, The alpha of the werewolves jumps off the rock she was on and walks towards her friend, Wynter Barkowitz.

"HE'S BACK, WOVLES" The alpha yelled.

Her brother came back and took off his disguise. A few members from their pack place his moonstone on around his neck and did his werewolf markings. He walks towards the two girls and growls changing is eye color to orange
until they finally dims down
back to Brown.

"What did you find out" The brownskin girl, who stood 5'7 asked while moving some of her curly hair out of her face.

"They saw you howling, Willa" The wolf boy said.

"So" The Alpha named, Willa scoffed. "So, that means we're exposed" The boy says as he holds up a drawing made by Zoey. Willa snatched it out of his hands and chuckled.

"Ha! This looks nothing like us, Wyatt" Willa stated, pointing to the drawing. "-We have way better hair than that".

"Stop being such a worry-wolf brother" She said. "-I was only saying awooo, it's like saying Ciao or Aloha" Willa sassed; "Or I'll rip your throat out, it's your decision on how you put it". Wyatt rolled
his eyes and Wynter raised her eyebrows with a slight smile.

"Anyways, who cares what they think, it's a terrible town" Willa reminded her brother.

"We need to find the great alpha" Wyatt says.

"If there is a Great Alpha" Willa groaned.

"Willa, We saw her in the forest, She had the white hair!" Wyatt argued. "It was probably just the light" Willa corrected him as she noticed the way the werewolves were reacting. "She's real!" Wyatt spats, "-And she's going to lead us to the moonstone and you know we don't have much time".

"More and more of our pack are getting sick" Wyatt stated.

"Our necklaces are almost out of power, We need to find the moonstone" Wyatt said.

"When we do, We can recharge our necklaces and we can stay wolf strong for another 100 years" Wynter said, happily.

"Okay, Well even if the girl is the great alpha, How do we find her" Willa questions. "I found this in the forest, it's hers" Wyatt said as he held up a peice of fabric that had "SeaBrook High" sew on it. Wynter gasped and says, "We can track her down with our keen sense of smell".

"It says sea Brook high on it I figure we'd just go there" Wyatt said.

Wynter shrugs, thinking that her idea was better.

Willa groaned and gave in.

"Ugh, fine, we will find the girl and when we do she will tell us were the moonstone is hidden" She stated. "We go in the morning!" Wyatt called out. "WE GO TONIGHT!" Willa challenge him. "-Or tonight works" Wyatt steps down.

They all howled in agreement.

Inside SeaBrook high, Willa rush to a vent and effortlessly opening it without a sound.

The werewolves made their way into the vent space. "We'll hide in here find the moonstone and leave this awful place" Willa said as she looked around her surroundings. "I wouldn't call it awful" Wyatt says before smiling; "They got something called froyo".

Willa glared at him and sighs before going inside the vent with the others.

"You're right this place is the worst" Wyatt agreed before going inside the vent and shutting it closed.