Stand Tall,, TWENTY ONE

THE DEMO STOPPERS

➥ THE DEMO STOPPERS

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Bree ran over to Addison worried, "Addi, Are you okay?".

Addison shook her head and sighed in response. "I lost the moonstone, Bree" Addison covered her face with her hands. "I let the wolves down" The white haired girl said. Bree jumps up that the sound of the Z-Alarm going off, along with Addison.

"The Z-Alarm?" Addison questions.

"Attention, Attention. Monster activity has been found at SeaBrook Power!" The alarm system announced.

"The werewolves!" Addison gasped. "We need to help them! Bree, would you?" She stated. "I will, of course, always!" Bree smiled. "We can't do this alone, we need to rally the Z-Team" Addison says. "Right." Bree nods.

"Actually...we're gonna need everyone" Addison corrected herself.

"Aye-aye captain!" Bree says.

"Come on, let's go!" Addison beams.

──── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ────

"River there you are!" Addison called out.

"Addison!" Rio gave the girl a soft smile. "-And Bree, hey girls!" She added. "Hey, listen somethings going on with the wolves!" Addison says. Rio sighs and rolls her eyes, that were still slightly red from all the crying she did the other night.

"They're going to stop the demolition for the moonstone like right now!" Addison said.

"Yeah I know...I was there" Rio says; "Sorry about the moonstone necklace thing".

"Were you eavesdropping...?" Addison questions.

"What- no, I wanted to talk to Willa but I backed out last second." Rio said.

"Right...anyways, Um, do you want to come with us to help the wolves" Addison asks.

"No." River shakes her head. "Great! Wait what?!" Addison frowned. "I'm not going" River shrugs. "Why not" Bree asked. "Because...Willa...I just know she rather not want my help, it's better off if we don't see each other again" River stated.

"I thought you cared about her?" Addison questions.

"And I do! Don't get me wrong...but right now things aren't the best between me and her so I shouldn't go" River sighed.

"Rio..." Addison placed her hand on the girl's shoulder. "Just go in without me, I hope you guys stop the demo!" She said as she began to leave. "Rio!" Addison called out. "Bye!" River says as she continues to walk away.

"Welp...she's out" Addison says before she and Bree leaves.

──── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ────

"We triggered the alarm hurry" Willa called as the wolves ran into the middle of the building.

Lights surrounding the pack causing them to freeze in their tracks.

"Wolves! Freeze where you are!" Dale said; "You're trust passing werewolves".

"How can we be trust passing on our own land?!" Wyatt hissed stepping up. "This is werewolf territory!" Wynter growls stepping up behind Wyatt. "I don't know anything about that." Dale said.

"We can take them!" Willa said before they all growled at the staff.

Zed step up to the adults.

"You have to stop the demolition Dad." Zed said. "I know how hard you work to get this job. But if it's going to hurt the werewolves you have to stop it" Zed said. "You're right, and Addison's right! Shut it down, Stop the demolition" Zed's dad, Zevon said.

"Tomorrow when it's safe we will find what your looking for but right now you all can go home!" Zevon called out.

Everyone cheered.

The guards let the wolves out of their hand cuffs.

Eventually everyone found themselves outside.

"Hey." Zed says as he walks beside his girlfriend. "Zed, We did it! We stop the demo!" Addison beams. "Yeah...yeah" Zed says, not so happy. They both stopped walking, along with their friends. "I'm going to lose the election, which means that I can't take you to prawn" Zed said, sadly.

"It's okay Zed. We can not to the prawn together" Addison says, playfully.

Zed looks over at the wolves before He showed Addison something.

It was her moonstone.

"He found it! He found the necklace" Addison says to the wolf pack. Addison hugged Zed and thanked him. Although Zed still looked sad. "What?" Addison asked, confused. "I took it" Zed admits. "I stole it when you weren't looking." Zed said.

"I thought I lost it." Addison scoffs; "I questioned myself!".

"Addison, I'm sorry. I was afraid if you turned into a wolf then I would lose you!" Zed explained.

"You don't get to make that choice for me!" Addison stated, angrily.

"But a werewolf?!" Zed questions.

"I finally found where I belong and you tried to steal that from me!?" Addison says with teary eyes; "Why would I ever go to the prawn with you after what you did?". Addison turns around and sighs. She placed the necklace on. Addison turns back around with her necklace glowing blue but nothing happened.

"Am I?" Addison asked Bree.

"Addison, You're beautiful..." Bree smiled; "-But the same beautiful you always been".

"She's not a werewolf" Wyatt says to Willa, defeated.

She just glared at him.

"Oh my gosh, Boss! Boss! We got a problem" One of the workers said in a panic. "The remote shorted out and the timer is running" The man said. "Well, shut it off!" Zevon said. "I -I can't!" the man said. "No, no, no!" Zevon called out.

Everyone ran, heading towards the gate where it has the perfect view of the SeaBrook Power building.

The building had blown up.

"What have they done?" Willa questioned just before the wolf pack all started to cough.

"Addison..." Zed asked, making sure she was okay.