Stand Tall,, THIRTY FOUR

THREE WORDS I NEVER GET TO SAY

➥  THREE WORDS I NEVER GET TO SAY

THIRD PERSON'S POV

"Okay, so I hear heels coming from behind me so I just assumed that it was Addison at first" Willa explains the story; "-To, you know, try and talk about love and life like she always does but it wasn't".

"Yeah" River nods. "All I wanted to do was leave but she just kept talking, and talking and- god she wouldn't stop talking!" Willa stated as Rio giggled. "What was she talking about?" The girl in the blue and white oversized shirt asked. "She started talking about how sweet and caring I am and that you're a lucky girl" Willa answered.

"She's not wrong" Willa gave River a look.

"Sorry" She grins. "So, when I tried to leave again she stopped me and told me if I ever wanted to talk about anything I could come to her" The wolf said. "Highly unlikely" River shakes her head. "That's what I said!" Willa responded causing Rio to smile.

"Anyway, moments after she told me that she doesn't see what I see in you".

"She went on about how we'd been arguing for the past week and somehow we're still together" Willa says.

"She called you obnoxious and whiny" She said, quickly so River wouldn't question it. "I'm sorry what?" River blinked a few times. "Apparently you could replace me in a heartbeat and wouldn't give a care afterwards" Willa licked her lips before pressing them together. "Oh really?" Rio questions as Willa hummed.

"You don't deserve me, yada, yada" She continued.

"You're going to believed her over me. I'm gonna get kicked to the curb and you're gonna rely on her for comfort". "—Tried to leave again, but she pulled me by my shirt, and kissed me" River's eyes widened. "I did not kiss her back. At all!" Willa says. "What else?" River asked.

"I pushed her into the lockers and told her to stay the hell away from us" Willa answered without hesitation.

River smiled. "That's my girl" She scrunched up her nose. "I...I'm sorry that it happened" Willa told her girlfriend. "I just knew that once she told you she'd make up her own story and made it seem like I was the one who did the wrong but I wasn't!" She continued.

"And I hate that your best friend, someone you knew since forever, someone you trust and care for would do something like this" Willa looks at River with a frown as she felt terrible inside.

"I'm sorry" She apologized once again.

"Baby?" Willa questions as she watched Rio reaching over to grab her phone.

She unlocks it and goes to her messages before she types away. "No. No- no whatever you're about to do, don't" Willa said. "What? I just want to send her a long strongly worded text about how she's dead to me" River shrugs. Willa swiftly grabs the phone from Rio, turning it off, while kissing her forehead. "Do it tomorrow" She says.