Stand Tall,, THIRTY EIGHT

GIFT

THIRD PERSON'S POV

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Practically hovering over River like the goddess she was, Willa opened the door to driver's side for Rio before she was able to join her girl in the Lexus.

"You don't have to keep doing that, you know?" River reminds the wolf. "No, I do" Willa responds, nodding her head. Rio rolls her eyes and pressed on the "Push to Start" button that was attached to the car. They decided to stay in the parking lot for a while before they got on the road. "I can't believe I let you talk me into getting this thing!" Willa exclaimed as she studied the phone's box.

"We'll set it up tomorrow" River told her as she was on her own phone.

"Cool" Willa said. Willa adjusts her body in the passenger seat and turns her head towards River. "Hey, Riv?" Willa questions, tugging on her bottom. "Yeah?" River lifts her head and pulls her attention away from her phone. "Uh, I—" Willa face went from anxious to calm in seconds just by seeing the girl who had captured her heart.

Willa had lost her train of thought for a moment. "What?" River chuckled with a smile. "Thanks- thanks for, you know, the phone and whatnot" Willa says. That wasn't at all what she had planned to say to her lover but she'd get there eventually. "It was nothing. You know you're my girl" River winked; "Consider it a gift".

"A really expensive gift" Willa groaned. River scoffed as she knew what the next statement would be. "You didn't let me get the old kind!" Willa whined. "I wasn't going to buy you an old version of a phone, Wils!" River said. "It was too small for your hands anyway, you would've lost it in seconds" She added on.

Willa's eyebrows knitted together and she gave the girl a look; "You lose yours all the time".

"Sometimes, not all the time" River corrects her. Willa grins and raised a brow as she places her weight on the armrest of the car. "Thanks for the gift" Willa said, placing her free hand on Rio's cheek after tucking her curls behind her ear. River closed her eyes at Willa's warm touch and smiled. Her eyes fluttered open, and they met Willa's.

"Thanks for being amazing" River says. Silence fills the car as Willa and River stared into each other's eyes. Willa waits no time to pull the Barbadian girl in for a kiss. River leans over towards Willa's side as the kiss deepens. "Open" River says against the girl's lips. Willa lips parted with her eyes locked on River's slightly swollen ones.

Their actions had been resumed by River pulling on Willa's purple shirt and before you knew it, their tongues fought for dominance.

Surely, Willa had won but that didn't stop their heated kiss. Willa freed her lips from River's before they found her neck. "It would be better if you were in my lap" Willa muttered. She then lifts the girl up with ease to place Rio in her lap.

"There we go" Willa pecks at Rio's lips before going to the left side of her neck. "Wil— Willa" River heavily sighed as Willa's fangs brushed against her neck with kisses. A chill goes down the Barbadian girl's body as she pats on Willa's shoulder. "I should get- get you home" Rio says. "I don't wanna go back if it means I get to keep kissing you" Willa said as River moves herself back into the driver's seat.

"My lipstick looks good on you" Willa commented, licking her lips; "I can't tell if those are hickeys or not".

River's eyes slightly widened as Willa's smile grew larger by the second. "Heh" Rio giggled, flustered. "I'm- yeah, I'm gonna take you home now" She says. "Aw, come on! Things were just getting good" Willa tells the girl before River eventually drove out of the parking lot.

──── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ────

"So, it's deal?" Willa questions.

"Yes!" Rio groaned; "We'll do everything you want for the next three dates".

"And?" Willa rolls her wrist, motioning River to continue to speak on their agreement. "I won't pay or buy anything for the next three dates" River huffs. "Can't hear you, love" Willa smirks.  "I won't pay or buy anything for the next three dates!" Rio stated again with a glare. "That's right" Willa smiled, booping her girlfriend's nose.

River gave Willa a look as she pouts and crossed her arms. "Stop pouting. It's not a cute look on you" Willa says. "Kiss?" River questions. "Kiss" Willa chuckled. Willa leans forward and lifts River's chin with her hand as they kissed. Breaking away from the small kiss, Willa kissed the top over the girl's head before she fell back into the passenger seat, unbuckling her seatbelt.

"Get home safe, okay?" Willa said.

"You know I will" River says with a head nod. She opens the door and gets out as River rolls down the window. "Don't forget. We meet at the beach tomorrow afternoon!" She reminds the girl. "I won't!" Willa says as she walks away and heads inside the forest.

"She will" River scoffs, getting back onto the road to head home herself.