Stand Tall,, FIFTY ONE

CHEER WOLF

THIRD PERSON'S POV

THIRD PERSON'S POV

River Noelle and the Lykensen twins, Wyatt and Willa walked outside of Seabrook High as everyone got ready for the big football game that was happening that night.

"It's happening again!" Rio pointed out as she noticed the meteors hitting the atmosphere. Willa noticed the same thing and furrowed her eyebrows. Meteor showers had been occurring almost regularly now since the Werewolves recovered the moonstone. Which also led Willa to think that a thunderstorm was coming some nights.

The pack leader glanced at her glowing red moonstone, touching it before she loosened her grip on River's hand, and let her arm fall to her side.

"Our moonstones are acting weird, Wyatt" Willa states just as another meteor hits the sky; "Something big is happening".

"Is that good or bad?" River asked. "Yeah, something big is happening" Wyatt says to his twin, looking at the clear blue sky. The wolf boy turns around and waves his pink and white flag that has "SEABROOK" on it. "It's the biggest football game in the universe" He smiled at the couple.

"Just the biggest in Seabrook" Willa corrected. A black-haired girl came up to Willa and tried to get her into face paint. Willa growls and the girl backs up a bit. "Babe" Ricer says as she stands by Wyatt and places a comforting hand on the girl's shoulder. "Come on, you know how important a win is for all of us monsters" Wyatt says.

Willa glanced over at River who was wearing a hot pink hoodie and earned a shrugged.

"Seabrook needs you, cheer wolf" Wyatt smirks. "You want a fierce werewolf leader to rally a football team?" Willa questioned.
"Come on" Wyatt waved his SeaBrook flag in her face. Willa gives Wyatt a look before looking over at the paint girl.

Willa cocks her head back a bit and shifts to the side a little to avoid the girl and eyed her up and down. Willa looks over at Rio and raises a brow. "Try it!" River says with a bright smile. "It'll be fun. You'd look so cute!" She squealed. "I'm not doing that. Let's go before you find something else to try and talk me into" Willa walks off.

"See you, Wy!" River gave her girlfriend's brother a quick side hug and hurriedly followed behind Willa.

"Babe, why didn't you do the face paint!?" Rio laughed. "She was basically trying to attack me with that brush!" Willa huffed. "You saw it! She was staring me down waiting to attack". "Oh my gosh— Babe! She wasn't trying to attack you" River giggled.

"She was smiling way too much, right?".

"Oh, most definitely! You could see all her teeth" River playfully agreed.

──── ・ 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ────

Willa had caved.