Stand Tall, THIRTY SIX

RECURRING DREAM

THIRD PERSON'S POV

THIRD PERSON'S POV

It was cutting close to the end of Junior year for River and her peers. Summer began to roll around and everything was building up around Rio. The week of the winner for the scholarship wasn't her best; River didn't win. But with the support of her family, friends, and girlfriend, the loss became bearable for her.

Though Willa was still feeling guilty about the competition and Rio losing the scholarship that she so deserved. After constant reassurance by Rio, she had eventually gotten over that guilt and focused on the great things ahead.

"Through sickness and in health, Willa, do you take River to be your lawfully wedded wife?" The Officiant questioned Willa Lykensen on her wedding day.

"Hell yeah" Willa announced. Their family and friends laughed at the statement as Rio hit her chest. "Willa!" River scolded her. Willa rolled her eyes and gave the girl a playful smile. "I do" She answered with a sniffle as her eyes were now teary. 

Almost all her tears were gone from crying when River was walking down the isle looking beautiful as ever.

"I now pronounce you wife and wife. You may now kiss your bride" The Officiant stated. Willa dips River as they shared a passionate kiss. "I love you" They both whispered at the same time as they broke the kiss. They rested their foreheads against each other's and smiled.

Willa laid on her back as she had woken up from her one of her most recurring dreams. Though it wasn't real just yet, it was still one of those dreams that she wanted to come true in the end. The dream? As if it wasn't obvious, the couple were getting married to live their happily ever after.

Willa knew that the universe had a plan for them and only time would tell whether or not they would be together forever.

A knock was heard on the bedroom door, not expecting an answer from the wolf. "Mm. Come in!" Willa says. The nature made door opens and a confused girl with space buns walked in. "What're still doing here? Wait- why aren't you dressed?!" Wynter questioned. "Ugh, it's too early in the morning for you're questions, Wynt" Willa groans, rubbing her eyes.

"Morning? It's three in the afternoon, Willa!" Wynter announced as she chuckled; "Ooh, you're late for your date".

"Date? What're you talking— Shit!" Willa hurriedly gets out of bed without falling. "No, no, no! Why couldn't you come in earlier?" Willa questioned her friend. "I thought you were gone already" Wynter said. "She's going to kill me" Willa worried as she got ready.

She had placed those thoughts about her dream to the side and focus on another important matter.

Getting ready for the date that she was currently late for.