Stand Tall,, NINE

BEACH TALKIN'

THIRD-PERSON'S POV

THIRD-PERSON'S POV

Walking along the beach with Willa just felt right to River.

At first, Rio felt shy being around the wolf, Still, Willa was a stranger to her after all. Today was the only time they really interacted with each other. The werewolf was the first to break the ice, asking what was River's favorite flower. After that the two just...clicked.

River found out that Willa was really into song writing. The wolf loved outdoors, of course. Her birthday was on January 2 and she has a twin brother named Wyatt Lykensen.

Eventually the two girls sat down on the sand as they grew tired from walking around. "I've been talking about myself this whole time, Ri," Willa says as she played with sand in her hands. "I want to know more about you" She says. River let's out a sigh and asked, "What do you want to know?".

"Everything, but we can start with the basics first" Willa smiled. River giggled and looked at water for a second before talking.

"Uh, I'm River Noelle, I'm sixteen turning seventeen in October," River began. "I was born and raised in Bridgetown, Barbados. It's a country in the Caribbean, that's where I got my accent from".

"Um, I have three best friends, Jupiter, Mason, and Lilith" River stated; "I'm into reading, mainly fantasy books, and I always wanted to go to Paris, France".

"I'm an artist, that's something I'm very passionate about" River says, continuing to play with the beach sand. Getting a bit overexcited, River started to talk about how amazing art was. "I mainly draw in my sketchbook, or paint but I haven't done either of those in a while" Rio said.

"Oh! And I want to earn an art scholarship to Lakemore College," She stated. "-I heard that they have this huge art studio that can fit three houses inside it" River said, dreamily.

"-But then again that might just be a myth" The Barbadian girl pointed out.

Willa chuckled and River turned her head towards the werewolf.

"Was that too much?" She asked, nervously. "I walking talking
your ears off, Wasn't I?".

"You probably didn't even understand a single word I said because of this stupid accent, anyhow" River groaned as she started to fan herself, which was she did when embarrassed.

Willa lowers Rio's hands down and turned her face towards hers with an index finger.

"It's okay, pretty" Willa says. "You were just being yourself. ...I liked it" She said. River nodded her head, slowly as she felt less embarrassed than before. "And I can understand you perfectly— your accent is beautiful" Willa said.