Stand Tall,, TWENTY THREE

ALL FOR ONE

THIRD PERSON'S POV

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Thursday Night; Once a pink limo pulled up in front of the SeaBrook High, Bucky and the Acey's climbed out.

Once their ride pulled off Bucky noticed something. "What's that?!" Bucky questioned. Zombies and werewolves were walking up to the school. "You guys can't be here! There are laws against this!" Bucky said.

"Bad laws are meant to be broken." Zed said. "-And monsters don't follow the rules" Eliza said adds on. Zed and Eliza did a low high five. "Zombies are apart of seabrook, Bucky! We deserve to be here." Eliza said.

"We're apart of SeaBrook too" Wyatt smiled; "The originals in fact!".

"Someone has to stop you!" Bucky says before he tries to pull the
Z-alert.

Willa walked behind him and growled.

Bucky jumps back and shrieks. He fixed himself up and steps aside. "Welcome to prawn" Bucky says, flatly. Bucky and the Acey's went inside. Willa's necklace and eyes started to glow green causing her to cough.

Wyatt helped her inside the school while everyone else follows along.

"Bonzo!" Bree squealed. He walks up to the shorter girl and clears his throat before asking something in zombie. "Yes! I'll go to prawn with you!" Bree answers before she hugs him. Addison were talking to some of her classmates when everyone noticed the same thing.

"Zed?" Addison questions as she saw her boyfriend walking in alongside with the wolves.

Addison sighs and goes up to Zed. "Addison...I had no right to take your necklace to stop you from becoming a werewolf." Zed said. "-I couldn't handle the fact that you might be a monster," Zed sighed; "'Cause I couldn't accept the fact that I am one.".

"You know, I thought everything would make sense if I was a werewolf," Addison frowns; "-But I'm not. And- And I don't even know if I'm a cheerleader.".

"You're a leader, Addison!" Zed smiled. "You make others belong! At camp, at cheer practice." He says. "You're the one protesting for what's right." Addison smiled. "You bring people together." Zed stated, making Addison blush even more.

The couple danced together.

The ground began to shake and Everyone at the dance started to panic. A word couldn't even be made before Addison and her zombie boyfriend ran off alongside with some others. They ran into the school's hallway with Addison, Bree, The zombie crew, and Wolf pack.