Stand Tall,, FOUR

THE START OF JUNIOR YEAR

➥ THE START OF JUNIOR YEAR

THIRD-PERSON'S POV

Tuesday; School was back on session and the start of Junior Year for most.

Bummed out; Addison was
still upset about the whole "No Monsters at Prawn because of the Anti-Monster Laws" thing.

"I really thought we'd be able to go to prawn together" Addison sighed as she walked along the hallways of SeaBrook high with her Zombie boyfriend by her side.

"I thought SeaBrook had changed" Addison scoffed. "It did" Zed spoke up. "-Believe me, I'll find a way to get us into Prawn" Zed says. "-Or we could miss the Prawn together" Addison smiled as they stopped walking.

"I'm not letting you miss Prawn" Zed says. "If you can't go I'm not going" Addison protested. "Well, I like you too much not to let you go" Zed said. "Well I like you too much to leave you behind" Addison stated, "I am so not going".

"Ugh, you guys even fight like a perfect couple" A short Zombie girl said as she came up to Addison and Zed.

"How's it going, Eliza" Addison asked the green curly haired girl.

"You know, Fighting injustice is keeping me busy" Eliza says.

"-And looking good doing it
Zom-Bae" Addison said with a giggle. "ADDISON" Bucky called from the other side of the hallway.
The trio looks over at him. "It's
time to officially nominate me as President" He says before he walks away with Jacey.

"Cheer could be so much more than just pom-poms and for Bucky" Addison rolled her eyes and
crossed her arms. "Uh, Addison" The cheerleaders, Lacey and Stacey came up to her. "Once we're Cheer Captain, you are so off the team" Lacey says. "-And when I'm Cheer Captain, you'll be welcome to stay because I'll be using Cheer to bring people together" Addison said as a comeback.

"That was awful trash talk" Stacey says. "I know right, you'll never be cheer captain freak" Lacey said. "See ya" Addison says to her friend and boyfriend before she walks off with the two cheerleaders. "I gotta find a way to get us into prawn" Zed says to Eliza.

"We can crash it. Maybe we can't make the rules but we can break them" Eliza stated with smile. "-But we can make the rules!" Zed said happily. "We just need the right leader" He chuckled. Eliza gave Zed a confused look before he started to push her towards the gym.

The only thing that was happening in there was the school's assembly and the president speech with Bucky.

"Zed, Please don't tell me that you're-" Eliza started to talk but
he cuts her off.

"Running for president, Most definitely" He smiled.

──── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ────

The whole school was in the gym for the assembly for school president.

For River Noelle and her friends, it couldn't get more boring. "Why did I let you three talk me into this" River asked her three friends. The four teens stood up front with the huge crowd behind them; alongside were Addison and Bree.

"You had nothing else to do" Jupiter Fox said as she scrolled through Instagram on her phone.

Jupiter Fox, River's best friend since they were in 4th grade. Bonding over how weird stupid their teacher sounded when he talked and how disgusting boys were. The two had different interests in many things which made this relationship stronger.

Jupiter is very protective over her friends. Even with her four best friends, River is the one she's closest to. You will never see one without the other, and if you did just know she's not to far behind.

"You want a pickle?" Mason Killsoy asked River with a plastic bag of pickles.

Mason Killsoy, He met Jupiter and River in 6th grade when he fought Jupiter and cut her hair over his cookie in their math class one day. Mason's basically a 6 year-old child in a 17 year-old body. He's a nerd and loves school *But he's always late*.

Obsessed with anime and He knows how to make his friends happy and he'll do anything to keep them happy.

"I'll pass" River said. "Where the hell did you get pickles from?" The other two girls questioned Mason. "Okay, that's a No on the pickles" Mason ignore his friends question. "I can't with you" Lilith Sawyer scoffed, "It's the first day of junior year and you're eating pickles!".

"I didn't have breakfast, Okay," Mason hissed, "So get off my back!"

"If you got up on time like I told you, you wouldn't be eating pickles for breakfast!" Lilith stated as She and Mason began to argue.

And That's Lilith Sawyer, Lilly for short. Mason, Jupiter, and River meet her during their freshman year when Zombies arrived and after The Acey's poured milk on her during lunch one day. They helped her out as the trio introduced themselves and they all started to hang out afterwards.

Lilly is the mom of the group and makes sure that everyone is taken care of. She's a cook and had her heart set on being a professional chef owning her own restaurant someday.

Even with multiple differences, This quad has been inseparable ever since they met.

"Oh my gosh!" River spats, "Go make out in a corner or something if you guys can't stop arguing!".

Mason and Lilly looked at each and they instantly stop arguing, only for a second.

"Never in a million years will you see me making out with her!" Mason stated. "What's that supposed to mean?!" Lilith asked.

Just like that they began to argue, again. "See what you did" Jupiter says to River. River groans and listened to the assembly that was about to start.