Stand Tall,, THIRTY SEVEN

MINI COMPUTER

THIRD PERSON'S POV

THIRD PERSON'S POV

"Well, well, well. Look who decided to show up" Karma said as she opened the front door for Willa.

"I know, I'm late" Willa walked in. "No, ten minutes is late. You're thirty minutes late" Karma says. "What do you have to say for yourself?" She asked crossing her arms. "I overslept" Willa answered. "Where's Riv?" She asked.

"Upstairs" Karma said.

"Is she mad?" Willa asked, looking down at the younger girl.

"Go up there and find out" Willa rolled her eyes before her face was filled with worry. "Go!" Karma pushed the wolf forward. Willa heads upstairs, only to see Dahlia coming down them. "Hey, Mrs. N" Willa waved with a smile. Dahlia tilts her head and raised her eyebrow to the teen.

Willa pressed her lips together, slightly embarrassed.

"Still not on the nickname-last-name basis yet, got it" Willa says as she nods her head.

Dahlia raised a eyebrow and points to the direction she had just left; "She's upstairs".

"Thanks" Willa then continues to make her way to her girlfriend's room. Willa heard music being played from the room before she walked in. River was no where in the room but Willa heard her voice coming out of the bathroom. Willa knocked on the door and waited for a response. The music had been turned down by River as she continued to get ready.

"What's up, Karm?" River questions from the other side of the door. "It's Willa, Ri" Willa replied. "Are you dressed?" She asked, nervously. "I'm dressed" River answered. Willa nods before she carefully opened the door and walked inside to close it again. "You're late" River says to the girl who was leaning against the door.

"I'm late" Willa said, studying the girl's face for any sign of anger.

"Did you forget?" River asked, calmly as she closed her makeup box. "Sort of. I really just overslept" Willa admits. "Hmm. Lucky for you, I would've been late too" River says. "Mom had me running around all morning with Karma for her friend's party, I just made it home myself" She explained.

"So, that means I'm off the hook?" Willa eyes lit up.

"Oh, no" River shakes her head. "Okay, so, you're mad at me?" Willa questioned. River looks at her girl and pouts. "Very" She says whilst grabbing her mascara. Willa grins and makes her way over to her lover. She then wraps her arms around Rio's waist and looks at her through the mirror as her head rests on her right shoulder.

"Hi" The wolf whispered with a smile on her face.

"Hi" River chuckled.

"You look amazing" Willa says. "Sweetheart, flattery isn't going to help" Rio says. "No? Then what about this?" Willa took the mascara from River's hand and turned her around so they were face to face. "What're you—?" The question was cut short by the kiss Willa gave River. River placed her hands on the girl's chest causing them to break the kiss.