Stand Tall,, TWENTY FIVE

BREATHE

THIRD PERSON'S POV

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Three months into Rio and Willa relationship, and it was finally happening.

"This is dumb!" Willa groaned; "I dress just fine!".

"Of course you do, sweetheart" River says as she looks through the Willa's closet; "I love you and the wolves sense of fashion!".

River held up an outfit before throwing it on her bed. Willa gulps and pulled her eyebrows together; "What was that?". "I really like werewolves sense of fashion?" River says. "Right..." Willa shook the crazy thought out her head.

"-Then why are you making me change?! If you're family knows I'm a werewolf then they know how we dress, I don't do pink!" Willa stated as she looked at the clothes River had laid out on her bed; "Wait- Your mom does know that I'm a werewolf, Right?".

"Of course!...not" Rio says. "What!" Willa rolled off her bed and walked up to her girlfriend; "You didn't tell them! Are you insane?!". "I didn't know how to! We were in the middle of an argument when I told her about you!" River stated as she sat on her girlfriend bed.

Flashback Starts

"—Well, I'm sorry that my sexuality is not to your liking, mother!" River continues to argue with her mother which seemed like forever.

"No! No, you can't be gay. I promised your dad that I wouldn't let this happen!" Dahlia huffs as she panics, fanning herself. River was taken back by the statement her mom made instead of making her sad she became more angry; "Dad would've been proud that I'm figuring myself out!".

"You're figuring yourself out, River! This- this whole thing is just a- a phase!" Dahlia spat. "Yep, a phase...You're straight. End of story!".

"UGH, I'M NOT STRAIGHT" Rio spats, exhausted by her mother;"I AM A BISEXUAL WOMAN AND I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND!".

"I'm sorry, what?" Dahlia was shocked. You would've thought she had seen River grow two heads. "Yeah...her name's Willa, we've been together for three months" River announced. "-And! She's coming over for dinner this weekend!" She added out of the blue with hesitation.

"Okay...yeah, this is fine. Everything's fine!" Dahlia tried to convince herself even more before going into her kitchen to stress cook.

"What did I just myself into?" Rio questions, quietly.

Flashback Ends

"She thinks this whole thing is just a phase and it'll blow over" River says; "An- And you were so excited when I told you that we were all having dinner together, I couldn't ruin that for you".