Stand Tall,, FIFTY THREE

INTERROGATION ROOM

➥ INTERROGATION ROOM

THIRD PERSON'S POV

The four blue-haired aliens stood before the crowd of humans and monsters.

Ready for anything, Zed zombied out while Willa growled at them.

The rest of the monsters follow suit to protect themselves and their town. Zed lets out a roar and lunges towards the aliens causing them to jump in fear. One was completely unfazed and almost seemed entertained. "Zed, stop!" Addison says, pulling Zed back as he adjusts his Z-Band back to its normal setting. "Enough!" She called out to everyone else.

The monsters tamed their rage to attack and eventually calmed down. "Oops. It seems our arrival may have caused a small, somewhat destructive energy surge" The alien boy said, still tensed up. Addison snapped at Willa, trying to get her to calm down but the wolf seemed out of it. "It appears these angry beings may not give us their most precious thing willingly" The bobbed-haired alien girl said.

The alien with blue-crowned braids and gold accessories tilts her head as Willa catches her attention. The wolf remained in her fighting stance, her claws were fully out and her growl only grew louder. "Willa!" Wyatt called out. Willa's jaw clenched before she fixed her stance and allowed herself to somewhat relax.

Her orange eyes dimmed back to brown and her gaze flickered between the trio of tensed aliens to the only one who had seemed to be up to her challenge.

"We'll have to explain our presence without telling them our mission" The alien leader said as they glanced at the crowd before them.
"But how though?" The braided-haired alien questioned through their shared telepathy. A breeze pushed through allowing a cheer flyer to land near the tall alien boy's feet. He bent over to pick it up and the trio studied it.

The trio smiled at each other with the same thoughts before the boy turned the flyer towards the fourth alien.

"I'm thinking what you're thinking" The alien leader says.

The alien girl with a bob steps forward and looks at the crowd with her hands on her hips.

"TAKE US TO YOUR LEADER!".

Zed held Addison back with his hand in front of her, protectively.
"Your cheerleader!" The leader called out with a smile. The white-haired girl steps up, revealing her presence to the four aliens as Zed holds her hand. "Hi!" Addison said before she smiled. "We accept your invitation to the National Cheer off"
The leader said as the three aliens nodded in agreement.

Addison's eyes lit up with happiness as she looked back at Zed.

He simply shrugs as he looks back at the aliens.

"Z-Patrol, arrest them!" Dale Wells called out.

──── ・ 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ────

"Would you please stop flying around?!" An agitated Willa questions the brown-skin alien with blue braids as she floats around the room.

The alien glanced at Willa before she scoffed and rolled her eyes — continuing to float around with ease.

"Willa..." Wyatt warns. "Did she just—?" Willa points towards the alien as she looks back at Wynter and Wyatt. "Did she just scoff and roll her eyes at me?!" With confirmation from Wynter after nodding her head, Willa grins and snaps her head back in the direction of the rude alien. Her eyes and moonstone glowed before you knew it — Willa jumped on the table and growled.

"Listen here you little freak, I'll—".

"Willa!" Wyatt grabs his sister by the waist and plants her back on the floor. Willa's orange eyes never left the levitating alien."Let Wynter try talking to them" Wyatt suggested. Willa rolled her eyes before looking over at her brother. "No offense, but what can she possibly do?" Willa questions as she motions her hand towards Wynter. Wynter pouts and crosses her arms.

"I'm totally getting through to them" Willa pats on Wyatt's chest with a small smile; "Just let me have this".

"Yeah, because jumping on the table and threatening them is totally getting through to them" Wyatt says sarcastically. "Wynter, you try" Wyatt pushes the younger wolf forward. Wynter gulps and looks back at the twins. Wyatt gives her a thumbs up and Willa scoffs. "...Okay" Wynter mumbled to herself. "Hey- hey?" The two aliens looked at her.

"Can, um, can you like get down?...Please?".

The floating alien eyed the wolf with space buns up and down before her mean mug turned into a small smile. She nodded her head and used her blue object to form an orb. As she lowered herself down and back into her seat, Wynter blushed when the alien winked at her. Wyatt pulled Willa back by the arm and snapped his fingers at her to grab her full attention.

"What?" Willa says, annoyed. "Yo, what is up with you?" Wyatt asked. "Nothing" Willa shrugs and removes her arm from her brother's grip. "You have been on edge a lot lately" Wyatt told her, concerned. "And now you know why" Willa responded, motioning to the fact that there were aliens in the room with them.

"Before this, and you knew that" Wyatt tilted his head, trying to understand his sister as she wasn't telling him much. She never did when came down to her feelings. She was always strong, never wanting to let her guard down to show her weaknesses. "Where is River when you need her?" Wyatt questions in thought. That thought alone led Wyatt to his next question.

"Are you and Rio good?".

Willa knitted her brows together as her stomach began to turn like a washing machine. She went silent for a moment. It had not only scared her, it angered her. Why did she go silent when her answer was so clear and easy? They were good! So why did she hesitate?

"We're beyond good, Wyatt. Why... why would you even ask that?".

"Because she's been blowing up your phone and you've yet to answer it" Wyatt says just as Willa's phone vibrates in her back pocket for the thirtieth time that night. "Don't you think that you should tell her that you're—?" Wyatt began but the older wolf cut him short.  "Dealing with an alien invasion right now that just completely messed up our chances of getting into Mountain College?" Willa questions as she folds her arms. She stared her brother down to make sure that her point was getting through to him.

"The one thing that she's been talking about for hours on end over the past two months with so much hope?".

"A college that I won't even get or be accepted in has in no way, shape, or form given me pressure to be perfect so our relationship can make it in the end?!" Willa let out a chuckle to somewhat cover her voice cracking as leaned back against the brick wall. "Oh, I bet she'll love to hear that" Willa sassed. "I was just going to say that you should tell her that "you're okay" but... that works too" Wyatt said with a smile as he received a narrowed glare from Willa.

Wynter stepped up to the twins and slightly smiled.

"Sorry to interrupt but I'm not sure if I'm getting through to them" She says. "I tried to be nice but they still won't talk!" Wynter pointed out. "And that was your first mistake" Willa hissed as she pushed her weight off the wall and walked over to the table. "I—" Wynter frowned and pulled her eyebrows together in hurt. "Don't worry about her. She didn't mean it" Wyatt placed his hand on her shoulder as they both turned to face Willa and the two aliens.

"She's kinda going through it at the moment".

"Yeah, I can see that" Wynter says, concerned and annoyed.

</3
|
Um so they finished filming Z4... I don't think you guys understand how badly I NEED that trailer!!!!