The upcoming Kalos Queen CH-14

Serena POV

Hello, my name is Serena Yvonne. I'm 17 years old and currently I'm in the  3rd year of Sycamore High. This is only my 2nd year since all my travelling experience before that made up for the 1st year.

Let me tell you a bit about my story.
My mom is a famous Ryhorn racer and she wanted me to become one aswell but I hated it. Don't get me wrong, I don't hate Ryhorn racing but the fact my mom wants me to become a Ryhorn Racer. I just feel like there is more for me out there.

Around 3 years ago, one day after training my life completely changed. My mom told me to take a look at the news on the TV. It showed live scenes of a rampaging Garchomp on top of Lumiose tower. The worst thing was, there was a boy up there with it. He somehow managed to calm it down but when I thought the worst was over, the Pikachu of the boy fell of the tower and he jumped after him!
Can you believe that! That boy was prepared to give his life to safe his Pikachu!

Luckely for him the superhero of Lumiose City, Blaziken Mask and his Mega Blaziken could save him.

When they gave a close up on the boy, he looked very familiar to me. The boy was none other than Ash Ketchum! My childhood friend from summer camp! He saved me there and since then I've got a huge crush on him.

After I saw him on TV, I knew I had to find him. I went towards Lumiose City and went to professor Sycamore's lab. I got my very first pokemon there, it was a Fennekin, a Fire-type.

I asked the professor where Ash went and he told me he was in Santalune City so I went immediately after him.

After I got in Santalune City I found him in the middle of a gym battle, I watched but he unfortunately lost. After the battle I asked him if he remembered me but he didn't wich did really hurt me, but over time he remembered a lot of things about us at summercamp. I joined him on his journey aswell together with the Lumiose siblings Clemont, the Lumiose gymleader and his little sister Bonnie.

Clemont is also a scientist but his inventions blow up most of the time.
His sister bonnie is really sweet but can be sometimes annoying since she teased me a lot with my crush on Ash.

We traveled for a while, Ash collecting gym badges and at 1 point he helped me to find out what my dream really is. I wanted to perform! Then in Coumarine city, I had my first showcase performance. I lost that one and I decided to switch things up. I changed my appearance.

I got rid of my long hair as it is now at shoulder length and i got a pink dress with a red, long kind of jacket over it. I got black stockings with long brown boots.

I've also caught a Pancham with super cute sunglasses on it's head and a Eevee wich evolved into Sylveon. Silveon is also an incredible dancer!

After that everything went better, I won my 3 princess keys and I ended up 2nd in the masterclass, only losing to Kalos Queen Aria herself.

During the masterclass I met a elderly woman named Palermo, she wanted to teach me how to become Kalos Queen but I'd had to end my journey with Ash for that. I declined saying I had to do it on my own and that I wanted to finish my journey first. She suggested me to go to Hoenn and do contests there since it's similar to showcases but with battling in it.

After the Kalos league and the team Flare stuff, it was time to part ways since I went to Hoenn and Ash went back to Kanto. Thats where it happened...

Flashback

As serena stood on the escalator.

Serena: Hey Ash! One more thing!

Ash: Huh? Looking confused.

Serena ran up the escalator and at the top she slowly kissed Ash on the lips. After finishing she stood on the elevator blushing wildly.

Serena: Thank you! I'm sure you gonna like the kind of person I will be when we meet again!

Ash started to smile and yelled his goodbye to Serena who was now at the bottom of the elevator.

Flashback ends

That moment was the best part of my Journey so far.

Anyway, when I landed in Hoenn, I had a contest in Littleroot town, thats where I met Dawn and May. They also used to travel with Ash and we became good friends real quickly.

We traveled together through Hoenn and I got my 5 ribbon's fairly quick. I even caught a Swablu and it evolved into Altaria. Braixen also evolved into Delphox.

At the Grand Festival I lost in the semi final against May, who beat Dawn in the final.

After that we went our seperate ways but we promised to meet eachother at Sycamore High. I took a year break from performing and this year I plan on going back to it since I really want to become it!

On Sycamore High, there are a lot of Ash's old friends but also a couple good friends of mine! For example, Misty, Dawn, May and Iris all traveled with Ash. Then you have Brock, Cilan and Clemont who attend aswell and there is some guy named Paul. I don't really like him but I heard from Dawn, he and Ash had a fierce rivalry.

Also Shauna, Trevor, Tierno, Miette and some guy named Calem attend to the school. Calem is really obsessed with me for some reason but I told him i'm not interested.

After being 2 years without Ash, I think I sort of moved on from him. But now mentioning his name a couple times... I can feel my cheecks burn up already!

This morning I woke up at 9 am, I planned to go to the mall with Dawn and May! Can't wait for it! My mom also told me we've got new people moving to the house infront of ours... I'm not to keen on that but to make matters worse, my mom invited them for dinner tonight!

Serena: I'm going to May and Dawn mom! See you later!

Grace: Be home on time Serena! You know we've got guests coming!

Serena: Yeah yeah.. *sighs*

Serena went outside and called May on her pink Rotom phone where she and Dawn were waiting for her.

Serena: Hey May! Where are you guys at?

May: We're on the outskirds of Vaniville Town! Just walk in the direction of Lumiose City and you'll find us!

Serena: Gotcha, be there in 5 minutes!

May: Forgot to mention but Misty is also joining us!

Serena: Great! The more, the merrier I'd say.

Serena makes her way over to the girls, as they meet up they went to Lumiose City to do some shopping.

_______________________________________

Here guys! Another chapter done, I hope you like it! See you in the next one!