Ash and Serena's first Date? CH-26

Ash and Serena planned to hangout after school. Today was quite a busy day already, Ash and Gary had there first school day. They both had an introduction battle, Gary battled and won against professor Sycamore and his Garchomp.

After that battle, Ash battled with school champion Calem and beat him 6-0.

In their last lesson of the day Ash also battled with Alain in a Mega Charizard confrontation wich he also managed to come out victorious.

Now we join Ash and Serena as they just walk out of the school, on their way into the streets of Lumiose City.

Ash: So, where do you wanna go first?

Serena: Hmm... Wo-would you like to go sh-shopping with me?

"Sure! If it makes you happy!" Ash said with a goofy smile on his face.

"What did you say?" Serena said as she could feel her cheeks burn up.

Ash: You enjoy shopping right? Let's make sure we'll have loads of fun!

Serena: Right!

"Am I really on a date with Ash? It feels like it although He probably doesn't know we are on one.." Serena thought to herself.

"Serena?"

"I wish he knew how I feel about him" Serena kept thinking.

"Serena?" Ash said as he waved his hand infront of her face.

"Huh?" Serena said as she got snapped out of her thoughts.

Ash: You okay? You dozed off for a bit.

Serena: Don't worry, I was just lost in some thoughts.

"What thoughts?" Ash asked.

"I-it's no-nothing Ash." Serena said as she put up a fake smile wich Ash seemed to buy.

Ash: Ok Serena.

They kept walking and Serena wanted to grab Ash's hand but she was to shy to do it.

Ash noticed it and didn't think a second as he grabbed her hand wich made Serena blush badly

"Huh? Ash?" She said.

Ash put up a goofy smile as he looked into her eyes wich made her face go tomato red.

"Ash is really holding my hand!" Serena thought to herself as a wide smile appeared on her face.

They walked through the shopping street and Serena saw a red dress in the show window.

Serena: Ash! Can we go inside? That dress looks really cute!

Ash: Sure! Lead the way.

They went inside and Serena put on the dress.