The Origins of Mega Evolution! CH-64

"Lucario, use Aura Sphere!" Korrina exclaimed as she waved her hand forward agressively.

"Rr-AH!" Lucario exclaimed as he formed a blue ball of aura between it's paws and threw it forward.

"Pikachu use Electro ball!" Ash exclaimed full excitement, clenching a fist infront of his chest.

"Pi-KAH" Pikachu exlaimed as a yellow, electric ball started to form at his tail. As soon as it was done, Pikachu did a front flip and launched the ball towards the incoming Aura Sphere.

*BOOM*

Both attacks collided, causing a cloud of dust to rise from the ground of the battlefield.

Narrator: Ash and Gary are now is Shalour City, Ash is having a friendly battle in order to train for hies next and upcoming gym battle in order to qualify for the World League.

A couple hours ago

Ash and Serena walked, hand in hand towards their group of friends. Pikachu was on his usual spot on Ash's shoulder while Lucario walk next to him. The schoolday was just over and they were talking about what they were gonna do for the remainder of the day.

"I can't believe how boring today was..." Gary complained.

"Stop crying like a baby Gary." Misty yelled as she took out her mallet.

"Okay! Okay, Sorry!" Gary said as he pulled up his hands, surrendering to Misty's agressive nature.

Ash and Brock sweatdropped while the others chuckled. "I do have to agree with him." May said as the others started to look at her. "I mean, Science was so boring... especially with professor Rowan..."

Misty sighed. "I guess you're right..."

"Say Ash? When is your next gym battle?" Iris asked all of a sudden.

"One week before the school tournament!" Ash exclaimed with excitement, clenching his fist. "Professor Sycamore told me that I will have to travel to Unova!"

"Huh--" Everyone gasped. "So that means you're gonna battle an Unovian gym leader." Iris thought out loud.

"You're right! But which one, I don't know yet. What about you Gary?" Ash asked, looking to his side where is old rival stood.

"Huh?" Gary said as he was paying minimal attention. "I have things to sort out so I won't be going." Gary said.

"Thats a bummer. But it doesn't matter, we're gonna win that badge and after that, we're gonna win the World League! Right buddies?" Ash exclaimed, forming a fist infront of his chest while looking at Pikachu and Lucario.

"Pika-pi!" "Rrh-AR!" Both Pikachu and Lucario exclaimed with a happy smile on their face as they threw their fist into the air.

"You're not going all alone to Unova right?" Misty asked in a hopeful tone. "You're right." Ash said as hd looked to the ground and placed his hand under his chin. Suddenly he looked up again with a big smile. "Since it's Unova. Iris and Cilan, why don't you come too? Just like the old days!" Ash exclaimed happily.

"Sure Ash! I love to taste the sweet aroma of your gym battles again." Cilan said, spreading his arms wide.

"What a little kid..." Iris said in a silly manner, looking at Cilan before she continued. "Sure Ash, why not."

"Then it's settled!" Ash exclaimed. Serena smiled at them before she looked to the ground in a sad manner.

Ash noticed this and walked over to her. "Serena?" Ash asked as he raised her chin so she was looking right into his eyes. "You don't think I'm going without you right?" He said, staring into her cerulean blue eyes.