Elvolving to the Next Stage! CH-23 (3/3)

Recap:
Last Chapter Riolu faced off against Chesnaught. It was a fierce battle wich resulted Riolu evolving into Lucario who finished Chesnaught off with a powerful Force Palm.

Next up was Pikachu against Bisharp. Calem and Bisharp got frustrated as they couldn't get a hit on Pikachu. Bisharp was then taken down relatively easy since Pikachu took it down with the Z-move Gigavolt Havoc.

The last battle of last chapter was Sceptile versus Absol. Absol tried his best but was no match against a insanely powerful Frenzy Plant.

Back to where we left off.

A boy with green hair and a notebook stepped next to the gang.

"Amazing Ash! I have to train hard to catch up with that kind of power! Your Sceptile is just incredible!" The person said while writing in his notebook.

Serena looked where the voice came from and said "Sawyer?"

Sawyer: Huh? Hello Serena! You guys here too!? He said while looking suprised.

Serena: We are attending to this school! What about you? I haven't seen you around here.

Sawyer: That's right! I saw that there would be two introduction battles and that your school champion Calem would be battling 6 on 6. To my suprise Ash is the opponent!

Serena: I see, why don't you come and sit with us? As she made some space for him

Sawyer: Really? Thanks Serena!

Back to the battlefield

Calem: Talonflame! Out! Now!

Calem threw the pokeball into the air and it revealed a fire-flying type pokemon.

Talonflame: Talon!!

Ash: Talonflame? I've got the perfect answer for that!

Ash threw the pokeball so high into the air that no one could see what he had chosen until a loud deafening roar could be heard and a massive orange looking dragon flew down straight to the ground.

Before it hit the ground, it flew straight towards Calem who was shocked to see such a big Pokemon flying straight towards him.

Before reaching Calem it flew up and landed right infront of Ash. When it did it let out another deafening roar wich made the crowd cover their ears. Ash, Pikachu and Lucario didn't need to since they were used to it.

Everybody in the sky box and in the crowd who knew Ash, their jaws dropped to see such a big strong looking pokemon.

"Charizard..." was the only thing Iris could say as she saw it standing right infront of Ash. She was shocked to see it's powerful appearance.

Misty: Brock!? What happened to Ash's Charizard? It grew atleast double in size since we saw it last time in Jotho!

Brock: I think what you are seeing right infront of you is years of training in the Charicific Valley... It radiates so much power...

On the battlefield

Announcer: Currently Ash is leading with 4-0. Can Calem make a comeback!? Our next matchup is Talonflame against Charizard!

Referee: Battle begin!

Ash: Calem!

Calem: What!

Ash: You wanted to see our full power right? We'll show you right here, right now!

With that said Ash grabbed his necklace and held it up high, he clicked open the heart that was in the middle revealing a Keystone.