Serena vs Aria! The Ultimate Showdown! ~ CH-108

Chapter 108! First of all, I want to mention that I've writen 5k words today so I could get the chapter done for you guys. There is a lot of stuff that needed to be covered in this chapter so without further a do, enjoy!

Wordcount: 7835

Important info: Monsieur Pierre will talk in analytics. Like this.
_______________________________________

"And that decides it! The winner of this Masterclass showcase and the one who will challenge Aria for the title is performer Serena!"

The crowd exploded in cheers as Serena's eyes were wide. She was still processing everything. Shauna and Nini looked down in dissapointment but ultimately we're haply for their friend. Annabel let a few tears escape from her eyes as Jessilee...

Well, Jessilee growled and stamped onto the floor, storming off the stage in anger.

Narrator: Serena just managed to beat her opponents. Shauna was the closest to beating her, only losing on one point. Now, join us as the final show is about to happen.

(---)

Serena sat now alone in the dressing room. All the other performers just left as she prepared herself for the final performance that will decide if she or Aria will be the Kalos Queen after today.

Shauna and Nini were very emotional when they left but they supported their friend nonetheless.

FLASHBACK

Serena, Shauna and Nini had just entered the dressing room. Annabel and Jessilee were already gone. Serena was about to sit down at her make up table when Shauna called her out.

"Serena..." The young, brown haired performer said with watery eyes, facing the honey blond. Next to her stood the green haired performer Nini who also had the same watery eyes as Shauna. Both their cheeks were red and they had sore eyes.

"It's pretty much like last time, isn't it?" Shauna chuckled between her sniffs. Serena looked at her with a stoned face. She felt bad for her friends but equally excited that she had another shot.

"Make sure you win it this time for all our sakes Serena." Nini added, rubbing out the tears in her eyes, using her hands before she smiled at the honey blonde performer.

"Shauna... Nini... Come here you two!" She exclaimed as she hugged both girls at the same time. Serena knew that they needed some comfort, even though she wasn't the best person to offer it as she was the cause of knocking them out.

"I... I will make sure to win this! For all of us!" Serena said determinedly as she departed from the hug, facing the two girls.

FLASHBACK ENDS

Serena was brushing her hair she heard a knock on the door. "Come in!" Serena shouted as she turned herself towards the door.

The door opened and to her surprise, Palermo walked in. "Hello Serena." She said as she entered.

"Palermo!?" Serena said in shock. "What are you doing here?"

Palermo faced her with a serious expression. "I want to have a word for you before you go up against Aria.

"Huh...? Sure..." Serena said a bit hesitantly.

Palermo walked into the room. She grabbed one of the chairs and sat down infront of her. Once she did, she looked at Serena, still keeping the serious look in her eyes. "Do you want to know why I voted for Shauna? And not for you?"

"I guess.... yeah..." Serena replied, not really sure what she what was going to happen.

Palermo sat up straight and faced the honey blonde performer before looking sideways towards the other make up tables with each a large mirror infront of them. "Do you remember what I said when you won your first princess key of this years Masterclass?"