To Alola! CH-86

Narrator: After receiving loads of praise from their friends, our Heroes are now on their way to the pokemon center to pick up their pokemon. After they successfully won the school tournament.

"I still can't believe that we really won it!" Serena smiled widely as she looked at the container with the pokemon egg inside, in her hands.

Ash found himself smiling uncontrollably at his girlfriend. He himself was holding his own pokemon egg as Pikachu held the trophy while sitting on his shoulder. "Be careful with that buddy, I would hate to see if it fell." Ash smiled at his partner.

"Pika-pi!" Pikachu grinned. He himself was very happy with the trophy aswell. It was something he accomplished together with Ash and Serena and he would never let it slip out of his paws. Heck, he might not even let anyone touch it.

"You sure look happy with that trophy Pikachu!" Serena giggled. There was nothing that could influence her mood in a bad way now. She was walking along with her boyfriend after winning the whole tournament.

Ash was happy aswell, smiling at the sight of a happy Serena and a happy Pikachu. It was the best feeling in the world. The two he cared the most about were happy and that was what mattered the most to him.

It wasn't long before Serena's face turned in a frown. "Where do we put the trophy actually? It can't be at two separate places at the same time." Serena spoke all of a sudden. Ash hadn't thought about that yet. Now he raised an eyebrow himself, thinking about it.

"You can have it at your home Ash..." Serena spoke softly. Ash looked at her, curiously. He could swear that there was a hint of sadness in her way of saying it, like she wanted to have it herself but didn't want him to be sad about it.

"No way! You're gonna have it. You've earned it just as much as I did and that's that." Ash retaliated with his eyes closed, looking the other way. He had made his point clear and Serena looked at him in disbelief.

"What about you then Ash? Don't you want it aswell? We won it together remember?" Serena spoke sincerely. She didn't want to take it herself like that.

"You deserve it just as much as I do Serena. I want you to have it and let it remind you how strong you truly are." Ash smiled at her. "Besides, I I'd take it, my mom would use it to exercise with it." He chuckled, referring to the time when he won the Orange League. His mom used to trophy to train her muscles.

Serena giggled in return. "It that's your decision, then sure. I'll make sure it will be displayed on a good place so we can always look at it and remember everything we've been through this week." Serena smiled as she hugged Ash's arm with her free hand.

Ash softly kissed her cheek before they continued walking towards the pokemon center.

(---)

"Hello Nurse Joy! We're back!" Ash said out loud, smilingly as he and Serena stood at the front desk. Both of then had placed their eggs on the counter while Pikachu jumped on it before putting the trophy carefully down in order to stretch himself, letting out a small squeal of enjoyment in the process.

"Hello you two!" Nurse Joy greeted as she entered the lobby from another room, stepping behind the front desk. "First of all, I want to congratulate you two. I've watched your battles and you two did really well!"

"Thanks nurse Joy." Serena replied politely, giving her a small bow of gratitude. Ash gave her a nod of appreciation aswell before he asked. "Nurse Joy, how are our pokemon doing? And can you take a look at Pikachu and Sylveon?"

"Ofcourse! And I can happily say that all your other pokemon are fine now aswell. I'll fetch them while I examine Pikachu and Sylveon, alright?" Nurse Joy smiled. Both Ash and Serena gave a happy nod as Serena took out Sylveon's pokeball and handed it over to Nurse Joy while Pikachu just leaped up on her shoulder. Pikachu's sudden move startled Nurse Joy a bit but soon followed it up with some giggles.