Ruthless ~ CH-125

Chapter 125 - Ruthless.

Here it is guys! The new chapter and the first part of the much anticipated battle between Paul and Alain.

I hope you like the chapter enough to comment and maybe even give it a vote. And if you want to be regularly updated by my posts or anything, make sure to drop a follow.

Important info: The commentator will be written in Italics.

League scoreboard:
Bold: Trainer/Pokemon name

Italics: Fainted Pokemon

Underline: Resting Pokemon

(Pokeball): Unrevealed Pokemon

For example - Trainer A: Poke1, Poke2, Poke3, Poke4, Poke5 (Pokeball), Poke6 (active one)

Wordcount: 6173

Special note before the battle regarding my personal life. — Sunday night, 11.55 PM, My grandfather passed away. Things were going already bad since the Monday before as he suffered a brain bleed. (don't know how you call it in English.) At first, things didn't seem to be as bad but his condition worsened throughout the week. As weekend closed in, he also suffered a pneumonia which only made things even worse as it was predicted that he wouldn't even make it past Saturday night. But some miracle allowed him to keep fighting one more day so that his children and wife could say goodbye.

This had some impact on me and still has but nonetheless, I wanted to bring out this chapter for you guys. Writing this story allows me to be in my own world for a moment and forget the stuff happening around. But unfortunately it can't last forever and those moments come and go. Therefore, I will try my best to deliver the second part of this battle next week but if I don't make it, you will know the reasons. For now, enjoy the chapter and thanks for reading this. You all mean a lot to me which keeps me motivated to continue this no matter what.❤️
_______________________________________

Narrator: Last time, Ash battled fiercely against Bonnie which resulted in a 4-2 win for our hero. We join him now as he just entered his locker room.

Pikachu and Lucario followed him inside. Pikachu sat on Lucario's shoulder as the latter closed the door behind him.

"Alright guys! Semi finals, here we come!" He pumped his fist cheerfully.

"Pika!"

"Rraah!" Both pokemon cheered with their trainer. Ash walked over to the bench that was in the middle and sat down. "Sawyer is our next opponent." He said in a thinking manner. "I wonder how much stronger he has become..." He trailed off.

Just then, the door busted open, causing Ash to look up. "Congratulations!!" Said a wide smiling Serena. She beamed with happiness as she ran towards him. Ash stood up, only to be taken into a bear hug.

He smiled to himself as he put his arms around her and taking her in for a hug aswell. It lasted a few seconds before Ash spoke up. "I didn't do it alone you know..."

Serena pulled back and smiled lovingly at him. "I know!" She nodded happily. "All of you were amazing!" She said sweetly.

Ash, satisfied with the answer, flashed his famous toothy grin in appreciation. "Bonnie has become really strong for the short time that she had since she became a trainer."