Rematch against the Cerulean Gym Leader! CH-33

We skip over to battleclass because there wasn't much happening during lunch and pokemon evolution class.

Don George instructed the students to work on their moves with their pokemon and he walked around to watch them work with their pokemon. When he came across Ash and Misty, they asked him to be the referee which he agreed on.

Ash and Misty stood on the battlefield, facing eachother. They were ready for their 2 on 2 battle as they agreed on yesterday.

Misty: Ready Ash!?

Ash: More then ever!

Don George: This will be a 2 on 2 battle. The battle will be over when two pokemon of one side are unable to battle and there will be no time limit. Trainers bring out your first pokemon!

Ash & Misty: Right!

Misty: Come on out Poli-

Misty got cut off as a yellow duck came out of it's pokeball and stood on the battlefield which caused Ash to burst out in laughter.

Ash: Guess some things never change does it Misty?

Misty: Psyduck! Get back over here!

Psyduck: Psyyy?

Psyduck walked over to Misty and stood next to her. Pikachu ran over and greeted Psyduck because he hadn't seen it in a while. They exchanged a happy smile and watched the battle together.

Misty: Pikachu not battling Ash?

Ash: Nope! I wanted to battle you on your own element.

Misty: I see.. Dumb mistake Ash!

Ash: We'll see...

Misty: Alright, now I choose you Politoed!

From the pokeball emerged a green froglike pokemon who clapped happily in his hands while shouting it's name.

Politoed: Poli-poli-politoed!

Ash: Politoed? It's been a while since I've seen you!

"Alright, Croconaw! I choose you! Ash shouted as he threw the pokeball containing Croconaw forward.

Chroconaw emerged from the pokeball and he shouted his name while he was dancing.

Don George: Battle begin!

Misty: I'll take the first move! Politoed use water gun!

"Poli!" Politoed shouted as it fired a jet of water from his mouth towards Croconaw.

Ash: Counter it with your own!

Croconaw: Naw!

Croconaw also fired a jet of water towards Politoed, the moves collided and resulted to be even in terms of power.

Misty: Not bad Ash! But let's see how you handle this! Politoed use double slap!

Ash: Croconaw counter with with Slash!

Politoed and Croconaw ran at eachother and the slash attack and the first hit of double slap collided. Then Politoed smirked as it used is other hand to slap Croconaw right on his jaw and sent it backwards.

Ash: You alright Croconaw!?

Croconaw: Croconaw!

Ash: Good! Now use scary face!

Croconaw looked ferociously at Politoed as it felt shivers going down it's spine.

Misty: Don't let it go into your head Politoed! Use body slam now!