Ash vs Bonnie, Hard as Metal! ~ CH-123 (1/2)

Chapter 123 - Ash vs Bonnie, Part 1! I decided to split this battle in two parts as it is a 4 against 4. Both Ash and Bonnie will have to deal with a field change whenever one side lost two pokemon. This chapter was a bit shorter than normal as I had a few things to attend to this week. Nonetheless, I wanted to bring out a chapter for all of you.

I hope you enjoy the chapter and feel free to comment wherever you want. If you like it aswell, make sure to give it a vote. And if you want to be regularly updated by my posts or anything, make sure to drop a follow.

Important info: The commentator will be written in Italics.

League scoreboard:
Bold: Trainer/Pokemon name

Italics: Fainted Pokemon

Underline: Resting Pokemon

(Pokeball): Unrevealed Pokemon

For example - Trainer A: Poke1, Poke2, Poke3, Poke4, Poke5 (Pokeball), Poke6 (active one)

Wordcount: 5010

_______________________________________

"Braviary, Crush Claw!"

"Braiii!" Braviary exclaimed as it's feet was glowing in a copper like colour. Braviary crashed with full force into its opponent who was a Rhydon, resulting into a large cloud of smoke.

"Rhydon!" It's trainer exclaimed in panic.

The smoke faded, revealing the rock type on its back with swirls eyes. "Rhydon is unable to battle, Braviary wins and the winner of this battle is R!" The referee declared.

The crowd erupted in cheers as the commentator started talking with a lot of excitement. On the scoreboard, the picture of Rhyhorn darkened, just like the other three pokemon on this trainers team. On R's side however, only Braviary's picture was coloured while the rest were still pokeballs, indicating that R only used Braviary.

(---)

Narrator: Now that the Kalos League is on its 8th day of battling, Ash has faced off against strong opponents which became stronger and stronger as he advanced.

First off was Calem. It was a though battle and as things seemed to end in a bad way for Ash, with a little motivation from Serena, Ash managed to Mega Evolve Houndoom and defeat Calem and Mega Absol in a thrilling battle.

Next up was Remo. Ash managed to bear him three to one, thanks to the efforts of Talonflame, Tyranitar and his Mega Evolving Dragonite who stole the show and surprised everyone.

For his third battle, Morrison was the opponent. His rival from Hoenn managed to deliver an amazing fight with the spotlights on the Metang against Metagross battle. The two had given incredible determination to which Metang ultimately fell. However, thanks to Squirtle's hard work, Ash managed to move on to the top 32.

Lastly, Ash faced off against Trevor. He started off well, losing only Gengar while bringing Trevor down to his last, Mega Charizard Y. With the help from Kingler and Bulbasaur though, our hero managed to pull through.

Now we wait as Ash's next battle in the top 16 is about to kick off against none other than Bonnie.

Ash sat on a wooden bench that was in the middle of the locker room. Infront of him stood Lucario. To his right was Pikachu and on his other side was Serena. It was now a routine for her to join him until he had to enter the field.

"Are you completely ready Ash?" Serena asked with a wide, friendly smile on her face. She held her hand on top of his which was on his knee.

Ash turned his head and flashed a content smile at her. "Yeah!" He started off, hardly being able to contain his excitement. "Battling Bonnie will be loads of fun!"