Welcome To Alola! CH-87

Narrator: After a long 13-hour flight, our Heroes are almost in Alola. Now are heroes are closing in on their destination, Melemele Island.

Both Ash and Serena were sitting on the plane. Serena was on the chair next to the window so that she was able to overlook the beautiful sea of Alola.

Currently, they were asleep. Pikachu was peacefully resting on Serena's lap, curled up like a ball. Serena was sleeping with her head on Ash's shoulder, letting out soft scores every now and then. Ash himself was also asleep and had his head on top of Serena's while his arm was resting around her shoulder. It was a position he loved to be in. It gave him the possibility to pull her as close to him as he could feel her body warmth coursing through his own.

"Greeting passengers of Talonflame Airlines, this is your pilot speaking. I want to announce that we've arrived on Alolan territories and that we will be landing in exactly half an hour."

Hearing the announcement, Ash started to stirr up. He didn't know how but he heard everything the pilot said. He looked over to his side. What he saw, instantly brought a smile on his face. Serena was peacefully sleeping, with her shoulder and head resting against his.

It hurt him he that he needed to wake her up but it had to be done so he gave her a soft nudge. "Serena, wake up. We're nearly there." He spoke softly, hoping it would do the trick.

"5 more minutes please." Serena groaned in her sleep, turning her body a bit as she subconscious wrapped her arm around Ash's body. Ash sighed. "I didn't want to pull out this trick but you've left me to no choice..." within a fraction, he leaned in and gently placed his lips on hers. Serena's eyes shut open in an instant until she saw Ash's face infront of her and relaxed herself again, kissing back passionately.

"Morning to you too." Ash joked as he removed his lips from hers. "Very funny..." Serena sighed. "I had such a nice dream aswell..." She muttered.

"You wanna tell me?" Ash asked. It wasn't intended for Ash to hear and Serena immediately flushed red. "Umm-- uh--- It's not important!" She squealed in panic, earning some laughter from Ash in return. "It's fine, relax..." Ash smiled at her to which she gave him a cute smile in return.

"Anyway, we're about to land" Ash changed from topic. "O-okay---" Serena replied, still flustered from earlier.

A few moments later, the plane touched down on the ground. "Attention everyone, this is your pilot speaking. We have now arrived at the airport of Hau'oli City on Melemele Island. You can now proceed to leave the plane and I hope you enjoy your stay in Alola. Thank you for flying with us."

"Guess that's our cue." Serena smiled at Ash. "Yes, but let's wait a bit longer. That way we're not stuck in the crowd." Ash suggested. Serena gave him an astonished look. Normally Ash was always the excited one, running in things without thinking. But now--- is it because he is more mature in some ways? She couldn't tell but she had to say, she liked it, taking a bit more time because she didn't want to be stuck in the crowd that was leaving the plane either. She nodded, deciding to agree with his logic as it seemed reasonable.

"Alright, Let's go, shall we?" Ash asked, standing up and reaching out his hand for Serena. "Right!" Serena smiled. She was eager to see what Alola was like and what it had to offer. She knew about the hot climate, but that was basically it.

With Pikachu on Ash's shoulder and Serena holding his right hand, Ash left the airport, guiding himself and his girlfriend past the crowds of people who were oblivious, not seeing that the Alolan Champion had returned to their island.

As soon as they walked through the front gates of the airport. Ash stopped and stretched his arms, letting out a satisfying sigh as he breathed in some of the air that he was all to familiar to. "Hmmmm--- there is nothing like Alola." Ash breathed out, smiling as he looked at Serena who also took a deep breath at the moment.