Prom ~ CH-110

Chapter 110! I know, you didn't expect an upload today but I wanted to bring it out this week anyway. It is a bit shorter than normal chapters but I hope you don't mind. The reason is that I came to the understanding that its Amourshipping day!

As always, don't forget to vote and comment. If you really like this chapter, consider to follow as it will give you a message of my future works aswell! Now enjoy!

Ps: again, HAPPY AMOURSHIPPINGS DAY!!!

Wordcount: 4737

_______________________________________

"Let's go home everyone!" Ash said in a cheerful tone as he and Serena stepped in the back of Grace's car, along with Gary. Grace and Delia had driven to Lumiose City to watch the graduation ceremony of their children.

Narrator: After Ash and Serena got their graduation certificate, a few more students came up before the ceremony was finally over. Once it was done, they were allowed to go home since there wasn't anything to do at school except for the prom which would be later that night. Currently, we join our heroes as they are in the back or Grace's car.

"So Serena. Have you already picked a dress?" Delia asked the young honey blonde who sat at the left side of the back seat, with Ash in the middle and Gary on the right.

Ash and Gary were conversing about pokemon stuff but everyone's attention was quickly shifted to Serena, waiting for her answer.

"Come to think of it, no..." She said, sweatdropping a little.

"Maybe we can help you out with that dear?" Grace suggested.

"Great! I'll come too!" Ash chimed in. He could already imagine Serena standing, wearing a beautiful dress, infront of him.

"That's definetly a no Ash." Delia said in a strict tone. "It's not good to see your date before the prom." She added, raising her indexfinger towards her son.

Ash wanted to say something but knowing his mom, she was probably right and sighed in defeat.

"Don't worry Ash... We'll have loads of fun at the party itself." Serena comforted him, placing her hand on his knee.

"Yeah... you're right..." Ash said in a little bit more relaxed but still dissapointed tone.

"But not too much you two!" Grace and Delia said in unison which caused Gary to laugh.

"Mom!" Both Ash and Serena shouted, also in unison as their moms started to laugh aswell.

"That counts for you and Shauna aswell Gary..." Delia added. Immediately, Gary choked up as he stopped laughing while his face turned more red by the second.

Everyone then laughed and soon, they arrived in the street they lived in. Grace parked her car on the parking lane before turning it off completely.

Everyone got out of the car and said their goodbyes for now as Grace and Delia agreed to help Serena to find a dress to wear.

Ash and Serena waited a little bit longer to seperate from eachother. "I guess that I'll see you later tonight?" Ash said.

"Count on it." Serena said with a sweet smile. "Good, I'll pick you up at seven, make sure you are ready." Ash said with a smile of his own.

"Sure thing, same counts for you!" Serena replied before both of them took a step closer to eachother. Ash placed his hands on her hips while Serena wrapped hers around his neck before both leaned in for a nice, long and smooth kiss.