Round One Aftermath! ~ CH-115

Chapter 115 - More of a relaxed chapter for you guys today. It will be focused of what happened after the battle between Ash and Calem and more on the mystery trainer. Ash has some doubts he has to deal with and then he goes with Serena on a date.

I hope you like the chapter and make sure to vote, comment and if you're really onto it, drop a follow. It could help make the book reach more people and therefore more popular. Now without further a do, enjoy the chapter!

Important info: The commentator will be written in Italics.

League scoreboard:
Bold: Trainer/Pokemon name

Italics: Fainted Pokemon

Underline: Resting Pokemon

(Pokeball): Unrevealed Pokemon

For example - Trainer A: Poke1, Poke2, Poke3, Poke4, Poke5 (Pokeball), Poke6 (active one)

Wordcount: 6860

_______________________________________

Narrator: Last time, Ash managed to defeat Calem by defeating Mega Absol with his very own Mega Houndoom.

"Absol is unable to battle, Houndoom wins and that means the winner of this battle is Ash Ketchum of Vaniville Town!" The referee declared.

Then, the crowd erupted in cheers and screams. Serena couldn't hold it anymore and neither were Max, Bonnie May and even Shauna as they were jumping, crying of joy and screaming, together with Pikachu and Lucario.

Gary, Tierno, Trevor, Tracey and Clemont had their mouths agape. Delia was slightly sniffling due to the joy she felt. Professor Oak simply smiled. "Well done my boy..." He mumbled.

Ash stood at the battlefield, motionless as he processed everything. He stared blankly infront of him. "We... won..." He mumbled before his eyes fell on Houndoom. "Houndoom! We did it!" He shouted as he ran over to the fire type.

Houndoom reverted back to normal was about to collapse to the ground but was caught just in time by Ash.

"We did it Houndoom! We've avenged you!" Ash laughed while hugging his fire type. Houndoom grunted in pain but was happy that he beat Calem and his Absol.

Having returned his absol and surprisingly praising him for an amazing battle, he walked over to Ash and Houndoom and slowly clapped.

Ash and Houndoom looked up to him. "Amazing... Truly amazing..." He smiled. "That was an incredible battle and it was so much fun! And Houndoom... I never expected you to master mega evolution again. Truly amazing!" He spoke genuinely.

Houndoom was surprised by Calem's words while Ash stood up and gave Calem a handshake. "It was great fun and you were really good Calem! We should battle again soon!" Ash grinned.

Calem was taken aback by this for a moment before he smiled. "Yeah, I'd like that."

Houndoom smiled at the interaction between the trainers aswell. He seemed genuinely changed and Houndoom was happy for that.

Then, Calem bend slightly through his knees and faced Houndoom with a genuine smile. He placed his palm on top of Houndoom's head and said, "I'm sorry Houndoom."

Houndoom had a bewildered look on his face as he looked at Calem. "I'm sorry for how I treated you. You deserved way better and today, you've proven that. And therefore I want to thank you aswell Ash." Calem said, still holding his palm on Houndoom's head while facing Ash. "You've showed him the love he deserves and made him an even stronger pokemon."