Exploring Alola! CH-89

Narrator: Last time, Ash and Serena met up with Ash's old friend and teacher, professor Kukui. After exchanging stories with him and his wife, Professor Burnet, Ash and Serena were about to leave until suddenly a Ultra Wormhole opened above them! Will they be alright?

"Hold on Professor! We're gonna save you!"

(---)

The wormhole expended and the purple 'thing started to appear into sight. Serena felt frightened as she took a firm grip of Ash's shirt while hiding behind him and hugging his back tightly. Ash and Kukui looked at it with gritted teeth. "Wait--- could it be!?" Ash shouted out loud.

"Nagaaaa----!" A voice hissed from the purple thing as it crept out of the wormhole.

"Naganadel!" Ash yelled in excitement. It had been over a year since he saw his old friend and now finally he would be able to see it again.

"Do you know this Pokemon Ash?" Serena asked, raising an eyebrow as she slowly showed herself, moving away from behind Ash.

"Yeah! Naganadel used to be my partner during the Alola League! I met it when it was still a Poipole." Ash explained smilingly as he ran over to Naganadel to give his old friend a big hug. As soon as Naganadel was fully visible, Serena took out her rotom phone and scanned it.

 As soon as Naganadel was fully visible, Serena took out her rotom phone and scanned it

"Naganadel, the Pin Point Pokemon. Naganadel is a Poison and Dragon type pokemon which stores hundreds of liters of poisonous liquid inside its body and uses its three stingers at the lower side of his body to release it. Also, Naganadel is believed to be an Ultra Beast."

Serena looked at Naganadel with interest. Her jaw was slightly dropped as she curiously studied the pokemon with her eyes. "Come on! Let me introduce you!" Ash said excitedly, pulling Serena over who was a bit overwhelmed by everything that happened at once.

"Serena, as I said, this is my old friend Naganadel! Naganadel, this is Serena. My girlfriend." Ash introduced them to eachother. Naganadel looked at Serena with interest before it started laughing loudly. Both Ash and Serena frowned until suddenly, Naganadel flew in and wrapped its arms around Serena. She shrieked at first until she felt the embrace from the Ultra Beast and started laughing uncontrollably. This way, Naganadel was saying that it was happy for Ash and that it liked Serena.

What are you doing here Naganadel? And how did you know I was here?" Ash asked as the Ultra Beast released Serena from its grip.

"Nagaaa--- nadel---!" Naganadel exclaimed. Serena looked at it, having no clue what he said as Ash nodded in understanding. "Got it!" He exclaimed.

"What? You understand what it said?" Serena asked surprised. "Yeah!" Ash said as he turned to Naganadel again. "You noticed my presence right?"

"Nadel---!" Naganadel nodded dramatically. "Well, its good to see you again." Ash smiled at Naganadel before he turned to Serena. "We should get back to the hotel aswell. What do you think?" He suggested. The sky was already orange coloured as the sun started to set.