A Day with Ash and Serena! ~ CH-118

Chapter 118 - A day with Ash and Serena.

This chapter will be mostly a bit more relaxing and will display some lovely moments between our favourite couple. Also, Ash will go over his strategies for his upcoming battle. I don't have much more to share except for vote, comment and maybe follow me to stay tuned for more chapters. Now, sit back and enjoy!

"Ps. Last Sunday, January 8th was my birthday🥳"

Important info: The commentator will be written in Italics.

League scoreboard:
Bold: Trainer/Pokemon name

Italics: Fainted Pokemon

Underline: Resting Pokemon

(Pokeball): Unrevealed Pokemon

For example - Trainer A: Poke1, Poke2, Poke3, Poke4, Poke5 (Pokeball), Poke6 (active one)

Wordcount: 6503

_______________________________________

Narrator: Last time, Ash managed to defeat Remo with three to one. Thanks to his Mega evolved Dragonite, he was able to push aside Remo's powerful Garchomp. Now, we join our hero's in the aftermath of the battle.

After all their friends left, Ash, Serena, Pikachu and Lucario were now alone. They got back to their accommodation for the duration of the league.

The night fell and it was completely dark outside, apart from the few streetlights that were lighting up the area pretty well. Pikachu was peacefully sleeping on the couch while Lucario was meditating. Lucario believed that discipline and focus were the key points in life and sometimes forgot about having fun as it was mostly focused on training.

Ash was sitting on the couch, leaning his elbows on his knees while supporting his head with his hands.

Infront of him, on the table was a blank piece of paper which he was staring at. He seemed to be in deep thought.

What Ash was thinking about was the team he was gonna use against Morrison and what strategies. So far, he hadn't used Pikachu nor Lucario yet, except for the qualifying rounds. He didn't want to use them either. He loved them to bits but he wanted to give other pokemon of his previous travels a chance, just like he had done in the two rounds before.

He thought back to Morrison. He, Serena, Pikachu and Lucario saw him at the pokemon center where Ash dropped off his pokemon so that nurse Joy could heal them.

Morrison seemed to be a lot more optimistic by the draw, handling it much better than last time. That time, Ash had to yell at him to let him snap out of it. That was when he put already two of his pokemon down.

He smiled, thinking of his old friend. He and Morrison shared a great and healthy rivalry. Both trainers pushed each other to their limits, no matter what they did. He flashed back at the moment between the two of them earlier today.

"I'm not gonna lose again from you Ash!" Is what Morrison said. "Neither will I!" Ash replied.

Ash smiled before looking at the blank piece of paper again. He thought for a moment, putting the top of the pen he was holding against his lip and then wrote a name on the paper. "You're definetly gonna battle him!" He smiled at himself.

But then, he had two more names to fill in. He thought of any way to use the ice field in his advantage. Glalie would have an advantage on that field, just like any water type I can use. Ash thought. But then, he thought that Morrison could counter Glalie using one of his fire types, like his Growlithe. He didn't even know if it was evolved into Arcanine yet or not. Come to think of it, he knew very little of Morrison's pokemon.