Preliminary Conclusions! ~ CH-112

Hello everyone! Today I present you with chapter 112 - Preliminary Conclusions!

••• Very important note!! I'm making a discord community chat for everyone who wants to join. Interested? Sent me a personal message or comment. Then I'll contact you! •••

This chapter will be about the final battle of the preliminary rounds and the opening ceremony of the Kalos League.

Now, I will ask you to only take a second of your time in order to vote, comment where you feel the need to do it and maybe even drop a follow. Now, without further a do, enjoy the new chapter!

Wordcount: 7254

_______________________________________

Narrator: Last time, Ash, Bonnie and Max each won their first two preliminary battles. Now, they are faced with the third battle. Let's join them as the referee explains the rules of the third and final preliminary battle.

"Ash Ketchum. Now that you've made it past the second battle, your facing the third and final battle which has a special twist to it." The referee said to him, after Antonio left the field. Ash listened carefully with Serena by his side and Pikachu on his shoulder.

"For the third battle, you have to find someone you can partner up with." He said. "A partner!?" Ash and Serena said simultaneously in surprise and shock. "It doesn't matter if your partner competes in the league or not. Goodluck." The referee said before walking away.

Ash and Serena looked at eachother before they got interrupted by Max who called them out, followed by Bonnie, Clemont and May. "Ash! Serena! We both won our battles! Did you win too!?" Max shouted.

"Yeah!" Ash said, kneeling down next to Torkoal. "Thanks to Torkoal! You should've seen how totally awesome it was!" Ash said in a cheerful manner.

"Tor-Torkoal---!" Torkoal cried as it spouted black ash from its nostrils and shell. Tears flowed down the face of the emotional fire type.

"That's so much like the Torkoal I remember." May commented, laughing just like Max who was also very familiar with Torkoal.

Then, Max noticed something. "It's quite interesting that you used two pokemon that you had with you on our journey through Hoenn." He said, looking at Torkoal as he thought of Glalie in the first battle aswell.

"Yeah. But it doesn't really have to do anything with that. I just wanted them to show how strong they have gotten." Ash said with a grin.

"We should get to the pokemon center to heal your pokemon up. Your next battles are up in around a hour." Clemont chimed in, adjusting his glasses as he did. "You're right! Let's get going!" Ash agreed.

The group walked back to the pokemon center where they healed their pokemon. As they had to wait, they sat down at a comfy couch.

Serena was last to sit and sat down beside Ash. She couldn't shake the thought off about Ash needing a partner for his next battle. Max and Bonnie were both in the league together so they would be good partners for him. Clemont was a gym leader and a very strong one, which they shared a great bond with. May was strong in her own rights. Serena knew that first hand as May beat her during the Hoenn Grand Festival.

She decided to ask what he would do. "Hey Ash... Who are you gonna partner up with?" She said, gaining his attention. "I mean... Max and Bonnie are in the league too and good choices. As are Clemont and M-"