Moments of Amour! CH-39

Ash and Serena just confessed to eachother and all the pokemon came out, roaring at the sight of them kissing.

When they first met, Meganium didn't like Serena but when she saw that Serena never left Ash's side when he got hit by Calem's Absol, she respected Serena and started to like her a bit more.

Now Ash and Serena were laying on the blanket, gazing at the night's sky. Ash had his arm wrapped around Serena as she laid her head on his chest.

Serena: Thanks for tonight Ash...

Ash: I'm glad you liked it Serena, both our pokemon did their best to put up this fireworks display.

Serena: Yeah but I meant about the date and you know...

Ash: This?

Ash turned his head go Serena and gave her a small peck on her forehead.

Serena: I love you Ash...

Ash: I love you too Serena...

Suddenly an idea popped up in Serena's head as she grabbed her pink Rotom phone from her purse and held it above her and Ash's head.

Ash: You want to take a picture?

Serena: Yeah... But one of us kissing... I want to see you whenever I feel like it.

Ash: Sure!

Ash and Serena made eye contact as they laid on the blanked. They both leaned in and kissed eachother, then Serena quickly took a picture and they both looked at it.

Ash: That sure looks good to me!

"Yeah but shall we give it another try? Maybe the second one would be even better!" Serena said as she winked at Ash.

Ash: If you want another kiss, you could just ask you know?

Serena: Alright... You've caught me...

Ash: I've got an idea! Lucario could you come over here?

Lucario appeared infront of them with a confused look on his face.

Ash: Serena wants a picture of the two of us on her phone, could you take it please?

Serena: Great idea Ash!

Serena was overjoyed with happiness and as soon as Ash wrapped his arms around her waist, Serena stood on her toes and wrapped her arms around his neck as they closed in on eachother for another kiss. At the moment they kissed, Lucario took the picture and showed it to them.

 At the moment they kissed, Lucario took the picture and showed it to them

Ash: Perfect!

Serena: I think I like this one even better! Thanks Lucario!

Lucario: No problem Masters!

Then they laid there a bit longer until it was time to go back as it was now midnight.

Ash: Serena? I think it's time we head back to your place, we need to get some sleep.