Meeting An Old Friend! ~ CH-113

Chapter 113 is finished and one of the longest chapters so far! Have fun reading it since it's the last real chapter before the battling starts.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy the chapter and don't forget to vote, comment and maybe even follow!
Now, with further a do, have fun!

Important info: The commentator will be written in Italics.

League scoreboard:
Bold: Trainer/Pokemon name

Italics: Fainted Pokemon

Underline: Resting Pokemon

(Pokeball): Unrevealed Pokemon

For example - Trainer A: Poke1, Poke2, Poke3, Poke4, Poke5 (Pokeball), Poke6 (active one)

Wordcount: 7763
_______________________________________

Narrator: Previously, the opening ceremony kicked off and Ash had the honor to light the beacon that represents the flame of Moltres, standing for the hope and spirit of all trainers. Now, let's join Ash as the format explanation and the match-ups for round one are near.

Ash was now back down on the battlefield, along with all the other trainers. The large screen that was inside the stadium flashed on.

"Now that the beacon is ignited with the flame of the legendary Moltres, we will now proceed with the battle format and the first-round match-ups!"

The trainers turned around to face the screen, including Ash and Pikachu.

"Now, the battles will be as followed. First, we start off with four rounds on four different battlefields which will be decided in the same draw that will reveal your opponent. These battles will be held in the stadiums A, B, C and D. Each stadium is assigned to its custom field!"

(The stadiums the first four rounds will be held in)