One Journey Ends, Another One Starts... ~ CH-137

Chapter 137 - One journey ends, another one starts...

The final chapter of the book Sycamore High, Road To The World League! nut this isn't where our journey ends. no infact, this is where another one starts! 

Join me when I start the sequel of this book that follows the story of Ash Ketchum, his friends and pokemon as they embark on their new journey. they will travel through all sorts of regions to accomplish the project he started in one of the first ever chapters of this book. To qualify for the World League.

This will be the new book's cover and the first chapter will be uploaded on 01-08-2023 (1st of August 2023 - 3 weeks)

The first chapter will be uploaded in this book, aswell as in the new one. from that point on I will direct you all once more to the new book and from then, I continue in there. If you have any questions, please ask. But for now, enjoy!!

- If you enjoy the chapter, I would really appreciate it if you left a vote.

- I do post a lot on my profile and if you want to be notified, make sure to drop a follow!
- Lastly, I would love it if you guys drop comments on things you notice, like or dislike. Let me know!
- I have a discord server with a few other writers/readers. Feel free to join, link is here or if it doesn't work, it's in the comments.

Discord link is in my Bio.

DISCLAIMER: I do not own any of these characters, aswell as the music in this chapter which is provided by Coldplay.

Wordcount: 6577

_______________________________________

Flashback to after Serena won the Masterclass.

Before his friends and mom had a chance to do anything, Ash left them and was now walking towards Serena's dressing room. Pikachu was still on Misty's lap.

"Man, I can't wait to see her!" Ash said excitedly as he picked up the pace.

"I CANT DO IT!" He heard someone shout. That sounded a lot like Serena! He thought.

He ran faster until he reached the door. He opened it quickly, almost bursting through it. "You can't do what!?" He asked as Palermo and Serena turned their faces to him.

"Serena... We have to go now! If the reporters find out you're here, you're getting swarmed in no time at all!" Palermo tried again.

"No! I will not give up my love for Ash for a trip around the world and performing!" Serena countered, moving her body sideways, closing her eyes and folding her arms.

Palermo sighed at this.

"What is this all about?" Ash asked as he walked over to Serena. Serena looked at him and started explaining the situation. "Now that I've become Kalos Queen, Palermo wants me to go around the world and do performances."