Surprising Matchups! ~ CH-106

Chapter 106! I want you all to enjoy this chapter as it took a decent amount of time to plan it and put it together. Furthermore, I'm staying with the '1 upload a week' schedule for now as these following chapters are time consuming. I don't really have much more to say so, again, enjoy!

Wordcount: 5956

Important to keep in mind. Monsieur Pierre will be speaking in analytics. Like this.
_______________________________________

"And now lovely people of Kalos! Runner up to the Masterclass three years ago! Performer Serena!!!"

As soon as Serena heard the announcement, she twisted the key, opening up the door as blinding light engulfed her vision. This is it... her moment to shine. With that, she stepped into the light.

Narrator: Last time, our heroes made it to Gloire City where Serena would participated in the long awaited Masterclass showcase.

Serena stepped into the light and suddenly, her vision returned and she was met by a roaring crowd, all seated infront of her eyes. She flashed a smile as she saw so many happy faces, eager to see the performances every performer on stage was gonna show them.

Serena looked to her side as she stood in the middle of a long row performers. At first hand, it looked like there were like twenty performers but due to the competition, they would all be narrowed down to only one. One that would take on Aria for the title of Kalos Queen.

Her eyes met the ones of Shauna. Both nodded with a determined smirk on their faces. Serena could see Nini and Miette aswell.

"Alright everyone! Now that we've introduced you to all our performers, we will start with the first round!"

The crowd erupted in cheers as Monsieur Pierre continued.

"Klefki, please reveal our first three contestants?"

"Klef-klefki!" Klefki exclaimed as it floated through the air while a spotlight started dancing around the performers on stage.

The first light stopped on a girl, wearing a yellow dress with a even brighter yellow top.

"Our first performer is Trixy!"

The two other lights continued dancing over the performers  as the crowd, aswell as the performers nervously waited in anticipation. Suddenly the second spotlight stopped on a performer. She had short blue hair, she had a light blue apron like dress with a darker shade of blue on the edges of her waist and the sides on the end of her dress.

"And our second performer is Miette!"

Serena looked at Miette and could see her eyes widen. It was probably due to not expecting that she was actually in the first group of three to kick this years Masterclass off. The third and last spotlight kept dancing over the performers.

Serena turned her head back and looked infront of her, trying to see if she could see Ash. However, she could not find him. She saw May and Dawn sitting right in the middle of the large audience infront of her. She could see Clemont and Bonnie sitting at the same place they usually sat during their travels when Serena performed. It always had to do with a scientific explaination that from just where they sat, they had the perfect view on the large stage.

Serena saw Brock sitting next to Misty but when she took a better look. Brock seemed to be pain as Misty pulled his ear. She giggled in her mind. It was probably that Brock fell in love with every performer on stage, aswell as with Aria.

When Serena looked a bit higher up, she saw a box with glass windows on top of the bleachers. It was hard to see through the glass as they were darkened but she could see professor Sycamore sitting there, along with Palermo. One look at the elderly woman and Serena immediately knew why she was here.