Performers Debut! CH-61

Last time Serena, along with Dawn, May, Shauna and Miette managed to make it to the second round. The 6th and last performer who made it was someone with purple hair who goes by the name Jessilee.

"Now ladies and gentlemen. These six talented performer who made it to the second round will be performing one by one with their pokemon. At ze end, the audience which is you, will decide who will win and who takes home this beautiful princess key.

1 hour before the showcase.

"Jessie! You can't perform, we've got a mission and strict orders from the boss!" James exclaimed with a worried look on his face.

"Yeah! If you perform, you'll blow our cover!" Meowth agreed with James.

"There is a showcase and I'm gonna be in it! Pronto!" Jessie exclaimed angrily as she stormed towards the showcase hall.

"Jessie wait!" James yelled as he ran after her. Meowth sighed. "I hope the boss won't get angry if he finds out..."

------

Serena was sitting on her chair infront of the mirror, facing her pokemon. "Okay Delphox, Altaria, Pancham and Sylveon, this is it! We're so close on winning our first princess key, let's show them what we've learned through these last three years and let's show Ash that we never give up until it's over!" Serena said as she tried to motivate her pokemon. They all cried determinately in unison.

"I hope you can live with second place Serena because that princess key is mine." Serena heard and as she looked up, she saw Shauna standing there with a determined spark in her eyes.

"Yeah, don't think that you've won this one already Serena because the one who takes this one home is me." Miette exclaimed.

"Well don't count us out either! Right May?" Dawn said, wrapping her arm in a friendly manner around May's shoulder.

"You've got that right Dawn! That you guys got more experience doesn't say you're gonna win this!" May said with a competitive smug on her face.

Serena smiled at her rivals. "We're so gonna show you!" Serena said, clenching a fist infront of her chest as her pokemon let out a determined cry aswell.

I'm gonna show everyone what I'm made of, especially you Ash! All this is for you because you gave me a dream and you were there in my times of need. And this is where I'm gonna repay you! I promise! I won't give up until it's completely over! Serena said in her mind.

"Congratulations guys, you were all amazing!" "Pika-pika!"

They all looked towards the door and saw Ash walking in with Pikachu on his shoulder. "Ash what are you doing here?" Serena asked, slightly confused as people who didn't participate couldn't enter the dressing room during the showcase.

"I wanted to see you." He simply said, shrugging his shoulders. "Aw..." Dawn, May, Shauna and Miette squealed in unison but Serena saw right through it. "Very funny Ash... What is the real reason?" She asked.

Ash sighed. "Fine, you've got me... I went off to grab some more snacks." Ash said, chuckling as she scratched the back of his head nervously. All the girls sweatdropped after hearing Ash's explaination.

"But as I walked out of the performance hall, I looked at the hallway towards the dressing room and snuck around the guard without being noticed as I did want to congratulate you guys." Ash said in a proud tone as he uplifted his nose and patted himself. Pikachu imitated his trainers actions causing the girls to giggle.