Lumiose Showdown! CH-16

Ash, Serena, Dawn, May and Misty make there way towards the Lumiose gym so Ash can battle Clemont.

Ash: I'm so psyched to battle him again!

"Pika!!" Pikachu squealed.

"Rio!!" Riolu fist pumped the air.

Serena: Ash? Is that actually your Riolu?

Ash: Yep! On my way back from Alola, we had to land in Veilstone City because of bad weather. There I saw it getting chased by some poachers so Pikachu and I saved it. After that we became friends and now he's part of the team!

Dawm: Amazing... she said while staring at Riolu.

They reached Prism Tower and went inside.

Radio: Sir, are you here for a gym battle?

Ash: No, i'm here to see some old friends!

Radio: Alright, you can come in now. As the doors opened.

As they walked inside, Ash got tackled by Bonnie hugging him.

Bonnie: Ash!! Your back!!

Ash: Ofcourse Bonnie! I'm here to see you guys again and battle Clemont! He said while standing up.

Clemont: You won't have to wait any longer then!

"Clemont!!" Ash said excited to see his old friend again.

Clemont: How does a 2 on 2 sound?

Ash: Perfect!

Ash and Clemont went over to their sides of the battlefield while Clembot announces the rules.

Clembot: This will be a 2 on 2 single battle, when 1 side's pokemon are unable to battle, the other side wins! Substitutions are allowed and there will be no time limit! Are you ready?

Both Ash and Clemont nodded

Clembot: Pick your pokemon and battle begin!

Ash: Alright! Gengar! I choose you! As he throws Gengar's pokeball forward and Gengar emerges

Gengar: GENGAR!!

Clemont: Luxray! Come on out!

Clemont threw Luxray's pokeball and it emerged infront of Clemont.

Clemont: A Gengar? Where did you get that?

Ash: Viridian City, at professor Cerise's lab! Just before I went over to Kalos!

Misty: That Gengar looks really strong!

Dawn: Yeah but don't underestimate Clemont's Luxray!

"You can do it Ash" she thought to herself.

Ash quickly glanced around the gym and his eyes locked with Serena's for a small moment wich made her blush and Ash smiled at it.

"Just like old times.' Serena thought.

"Just the motivation I need" Ash thought.

Clemont: I'll take the first move! Luxray! Electric Terrain!

Luxray let out a cry and the whole field started to get a bit yellow while it got loaded by electricity.

Ash: Smart move Clemont! But we'll take it down before you can do serious damage!
"Gengar Shadow Ball!"

Gengar: Geng!!

Gengar created a purple ball between it's hands and fired it at Luxray.

Clemont: Luxray, deflect it with Swift!