Vladimir The Attacker! ~ CH-101

Narrator: Last time, Ash went on his way to Hoenn to serve as the Pyramid King. During his stay there, chaos unleashed as Team Rocket awakened Groudon and Kyogre. The two started to battle one another in their primal forms. Rayquaza, tried to stop them. But then, as it was winning, Giovanni ordered his grunts to take control of Rayquaza in which they succeeded. While trying to stop team Rocket, Ash battled Giovanni which caused Beldum to evolve into Metang. Then, Giovanni took control of Rayquaza and ordered it to directly attack Ash, causing him to fall of a cliff. Serena saw this at school and hurried her way towards Slateport City in order to get him back. When she managed to get there, Ash was visited in a vision by Arceus, the god pokemon himself.

He summoned Arceus and the team went on to battle the infamous weather trio. Soon though, they found a way of using Arceus's abilities against it and managed to knock it out. Ash, Serena and Lucario managed to recover Arceus's strenght by using Lucario's Aura powers. Then, they helped Arceus to Mega Evolve aswell! In return, Arceus mega evolved Dragonite and even gave Charizard a new mega evolution, the Charizard Z form. Together, the team managed to beat Groudon and Kyogre, aswell as turning Rayquaza back to normal, saving the world at the same time. Now, we join Ash and Serena in the aftermath of the battle as they walk through the streets of Slateport City.

Ash and Serena were holding hands, peacefully walking past many civilians and tourists. Ash was smiling, as did Serena. They had missed to be around eachother and now that everything was over, they were finally able to spend some time with one another.

It had been a few days since the massive battle and Brandon had agreed that Serena could stay at the Battle Pyramid before they returned back to Kalos. They had decided to leave Pikachu and Lucario, aswell as all their other pokemon back at the Pyramid. Ash only kept his Charizard with him for necessities, as did Serena with Sylveon. Their other pokemon wanted to do their own thing for a bit. Most of them were impressed by Beldum's evolution into Metang, especially his sister like figure, Absol.

Ash had returned his Unfezant and Floatzel back to his mom, since he was only able to keep six pokemon with him and with Lucario and Dragonite there, he had eight.

Over the last two days, Steven, Brendan, Zinnia, Alain and Riley had left. Riley and Alain went to another set of ruins near Mossdeep City. They had gone over the information Brandon had about the rumours and it was believed that those ruins held secrets about the ancient city of Pokemopolis.

Steven had a few champion duties to fulfill and Brendan went with him. When Steven had some free time, he trained with Brendan in order to prepare him before he rechallenged the Battle Frontier.

Now that Zinnia had fulfilled her destiny, she didn't know what to do now. So, after talking with Ash and Serena, they suggested her to travel around and maybe challenge the pokemon league as she wasn't really into contests or performing.

Brandon himself was deeply impressed by Ash's relationship with Arceus and wanted to know everything about it. Currently, he was studying all the ancient scripts about Arceus that Joshua managed to find.

Both Ash and Serena continued walking and as they did, they closed in on a small piece of nature in the middle of Slateport City. It was a park. They entered it and continued to stroll down the path. Ever since everything happened, Serena had been a bit overprotective towards Ash and felt anxious when he left her for longer than thirty minutes. She would start sweating and calling him out, scared that something might have happened.

As for the nights, Serena wanted to sleep in Ash's room. There wasn't much space and Brandon rejected the idea at first but seeing her condition, he agreed with the two of them it probably was the best solution.