Serena's Big Discovery! CH-54.

First I wanna thank every single one of you guys as we already reached 15,8k reads. So far I love this story and I'm not thinking about stopping any time soon! Anyway, let's get back to the story.
_______________________________________

With the assistance of Ash, Serena worked together with Delphox, Pancham and Sylveon on their routine. They kept failing at the exact same part but everytime Ash managed to protect them. Then as the lesson ended, both Ash and Serena waved goodbye to their friends before they walked into the streets of Lumiose City.

"So... What do you wanna do?" Serena asks Ash, looking at him as they keep walking.

"Hmm... First we should get my pokemon from the Pokemon Center and after that we could do some sightseeing." Ash suggest.

"Yeah, that sounds nice. I think Pikachu would like to be back with us aswell I think." Serena replies with a smile.

"What do you think Lucario?" Ash asks, turning to his Aura Pokemon.

"I would love that Master, thank you." Lucario replies through aura while grinning.

Serena stands still for a moment, with a shocked look in her eyes.

Both Ash and Lucario turn confused to her. "What's wrong Serena?" Ash asks.

"Did you hear that?" She asks, listening carefully.

"Heard what?" Ash replies, even nore confused

"A voice..." Serena says, slightly confused.

"I didn't hear anything? What about you Lucario?" Ash asks, looking towards Lucario.

"Nothing Master" Lucario replied through aura.

"There it is again!" Serena shouts as she starts to become a bit frightened.

"Huh? I didn't hear anything... Only Lucario through aura... Wait..." Ash says. "Lucario? Say something?"

"Like what Master?" Lucario replies.

"Wait... Can I hear Lucario now!?" Serena asks suprised.

"I don't know Serena, what did you hear?" Ash asks her, suprised by the fact that she might have a strong enough aura to understand Lucario.

"I heard Lucario ask what to say!" Serena replies, shocked.

Both Ash and Lucario look at eachother and at Serena back and forth with widened, shocked eyes.

"S-So that means your aura is strong enough..." Ash replies, trying to understand it.

"My aura?" Serena asks confused.

"Yeah, it's a special power inside of you which allows you to understand and communicate with pokemon. Lucario, known as the Aura Pokemon has special aura powers which makes it able to communicate with people with a strong sense of aura and I guess your aura has become strong enough to be able to hear it." Ash says suprised but excited as he clenches his fist.

"You think so? You think I developed my aura so I can understand Lucario better?" Serena asks full disbelief.

"Yeah... Or it might be something different, like my effection towards you is rubbing off. But this is what I believe!" Ash says, fully confident about his theory while scratching his neck.

Serena smiles. "That's great! What do you think Lucario?" Serena asks, bowing slightly to level herself with Lucario.

Lucario grins. "Anything to please my masters."

Ash looks at Serena in anticipation.

Serena smiled. "Thanks Lucario but you don't have to call me master." She said, chuckling."

This confirms Ash's suspicion. "It's funny you know. I didn't think anyone else except for me could understand Lucario's aura but here you are... The most important person in my life who can do it too!" Ash says, smiling towards Serena.

"Thanks Ash..." Serena says, touched by his words as she pulls him into a hug which he gladly accepts and returns.

They both break the hug. "Now let's go! Pikachu should he waiting by now!" Ash says, grabbing Serena's hand and pulling her close to him.

"Right!" Serena says with a confident smile.

They both walk towards the pokemon center, hand in hand. As they enter, they make their way towards the front desk. At the same time, Nurse Joy comes walking from a side entrance with a tray with two pokeballs in it and Pikachu on her shoulder.

As soon as Pikachu sees Ash, Serena and Lucario. "Pikapi!" Pikachu squeals, jumping off Nurse Joy's shoulder and running towards Ash. Then he jumps up on Ash's shoulder between him and Serena and rubbs his cheek against theirs.

"Hey buddy! How do you feel?" Ash asks, smiling at his partner.

"Hey Pikachu!" Serena says giggling as she scratches him under the chin.

"Ash? Here are your pokemon." Nurse Joy says as she puts the tray on the desk.

Ash takes the pokeballs and smiles as he says. "Thanks Nurse Joy!"

"You're welcome Ash." Nurse Joy says with a small smile and eyes closed.

Ash then turns around and throws the pokeballs into the air and yells. "Come on out guys!"

The pokeballs opened and two white flashes appeared. From the two flashes appeared both Infernape and Garchomp who roared. As they saw Ash, Infernape smiled and gave Ash a nod that it's completely fine again while, to Serena's horror, Garchomp starts to playfully gnaw on Ash's head.

Ash sees Serena's worried look. "Don't worry Serena, it doesn't hurt." Ash says chuckling, reassuring her he's okay.

"If you say so..." Serena replies while scratching Pikachu, who in the meantime jumped in her arms behind his ear, earning a coo from him.

Ash turns to Garchomp and asks. "How are you guys feeling?"

"Garrr!!" "Fernaapppeee!"  Both Infernape and Garchomp roar proudly.

"Great!" Ash says as he returns them back before looking back at Pikachu, Lucario and Serena. He scratches Pikachu under his chin and says. "I've got a great idea how we can spend the rest of our afternoon together!

_______________________________________

A small chapter guys but I wanted to upload it. I'm starting to write the next one soon and so far, I've got a couple ideas in mind. The next one will be out on Tuesday but I might finish it earlier, who knows. Anyway I hope you enjoy it even if it isn't a big chapter.