The Final Match! Ash vs R! ~ CH-133

Chapter 133 - The Final Match! Ash vs R!

This chapter is mainly building up towards the battle. Originally I didn't plan it like how I did it in this chapter but again, I added a song in. I've took inspiration from build ups from large finals of for example football matches. They have for example a famous singer perform right before the game and this is what I've done aswell. I also used some scenes from the Eurovision Song Festival that was about a month ago. The singer La Zarra performed for France with this song. If you want to listen and see her performance, they're placed on YouTube, along with the other countries that participated.

Anyway enough talking, enjoy the chapter and don't forget to vote, follow and possibly even comment! I'm reading all comments and respond to them aswell.

- I have a discord server with a few other writers/readers. Feel free to join, link is here or if it doesn't work, it's in the comments.

<-*-> Discord link is in my Bio <-*->

Important info: The commentator will be written in Italics.

League scoreboard:
Bold: Trainer/Pokemon name

Italics: Fainted Pokemon

Underline: Resting Pokemon

(Pokeball): Unrevealed Pokemon

For example - Trainer A: Poke1, Poke2, Poke3, Poke4, Poke5 (Pokeball), Poke6 (active one)

Wordcount: 6790

Disclaimer: I don't own any of the pictures or the song.

_______________________________________

The day of the finals was finally there. Ash woke up quite early with Serena still sleeping next to him. He smiled to himself for a moment, thinking about the wonderful day they had experienced together.

But now, he had to focus. The final would begin at 9 pm in the evening. They had specifically done this because this would be the first time ever that they organized the battle at night time. A different setting would create a different experience.

He needed to be there at six. So he still had plenty of time to prepare himself and his team for the battle. He couldn't help but wonder what R had in store for him. What pokemon would he use? Would he use the same ones? Would he battle differently? Was it even a he? Or was it a she? The questions he had could make his kind go crazy. He was sure of one thing though. Losing is not an option.

Finally deciding to get out of bed, Ash made his way to the bathroom. As he left the bedroom, he glanced back towards the bed where his girlfriend was still quietly sleeping. He could hear her silent snores, something he thought was really cute.

He took a nice and hot shower. During that, he was thinking of how he would use his team. He didn't know why but the best ideas always came when he was showering.

Finishing up, he got dressed for the day. He went for his usual attire which existed out of his original cap, along with a white shirt with a pokeball on it. The black pants which looked a lot like the ones he wore on his Kalos journey and a short sleeved, blue jacket. His red sneakers were still right next to the front door which he could put on as soon as he left the house.

He made his way to the kitchen. There, he decided to make some eggs and bacon for him and Serena. Pikachu was still with Bonnie, which he would pick up in a few hours. His other pokemon were still in their pokeballs and he would feed them as soon as he finished making breakfast.