Evolutionairy Results! ~ CH-104

"OK class. Open up your books at page 132." Professor Rowan said as all his students followed his orders.

Narrator: Today we find Ash and Serena at school. It is Monday and it's the fifth lesson of the day and they're studying about the topic 'Feebas evolution.'

"Alright." Prof. Rowan said as he walked infront of the large, green schoolboard. He held a small piece of white chalk in his hand which he used to write 'FEEBAS EVOLUTION' on it with a large circle around it. "Can someone tell me how and what Feebas evolve into?"

"A Milotic!"

"That's right Jessica. Feebas evolves into Milotic." Prof. Rowan said as he wrote Milotic on the big green schoolboard before drawing a circle around it aswell.

"Now, these two pokemon are very special and unique. For example the way Feebas evolves into Milotic. Any ideas?" Prof. Rowan asked.

"Using a Prism Scale would do the job." Gary said from the back row in the class.

"Correct Gary. But that way is only viable if you're lucky enough to get your hands on one." Prof. Rowan said as he wrote down Prism Scale on the schoolboard while drawing arrows so that it looked now like this. Feebass -> Prism Scale -> Milotic.

"You see, Prism Scales are one of the rarest objects to find on this planet. It has been said that there has only been less than fifty of them found in the whole world." Professor Rowan said. "Luckily, there is another way to make Feebas evolve into Milotic. Does anyone know the answer?"

Serena was biting on her pen before she pointed it up to the roof and said. "It happens when you raise their beauty stat right?"

"Correct! Very impressive Ms. Yvonne." Professor Rowan praised. "Raising a Feebas's beauty stat is the alternative way to make it Evolve. Now, does anybody know why it is that the beauty stat that needs to be improved to make it happen?"

Everyone in the class was visibly thinking but no one managed to crack out an answer, not even Gary who did do a lot of researching during his time in Sinnoh, helping the very same Professor Rowan conducting his research.

"Alright, let me explain it to all of you." Professor Rowan said as he wrote down the words 'raising beauty stats'.

"You see, Feebas are actually really shy pokemon. It is confirmed by multiple professor's and researchers that most Feebas are very uncertain of themselves. People call it therefore one of the ugliest pokemon." He said as he continued.

"Now, calling it a ugly pokemon is a rude way of telling it but how can an ugly Feebas evolve into a Milotic which is considered to be the most beautiful pokemon there is?"

Suddenly the intercom in the classroom started to make a static noise, interrupting professor Rowan's lesson.

"Hello, this is Principal Sycamore speaking. Students Ash Ketchum, Serena Yvonne and Gary Oak, come to my office immediately."

Ash and Serena, who were sitting next to eachother glanced nervously at one another aswell as at Gary.

"Go ahead you three." Professor Rowan said. "The rest of you, I want you to start reading the pages 132 till 135."

Ash, Serena and Gary stood up from their seats and walked out of the classroom. "Come Pikachu, Lucario." Ash said as Pikachu hopped on his shoulder and Lucario opened his eyes, getting up from his seat back I'm the classroom. It liked to sit there on his own where he could bring his mind at ease.

"What do you guys think he wants?" Gary asked as he closed the classroom door.

"I don't know but we shouldn't be in trouble... right?" Serena asked nervously. She fiddled with her ribbon on her hand as she said that. Then, she felt a warm touch of a hand on her shoulder. She turned to see it was Ash's.