Chaotic Visit to the Museum! CH-79

It was night time in Lumiose City as two large shadows and a smaller one stood on top of a large building, overlooking the street infront of them which was well lighted while vehicles drove around. It was busy, even at night, something they weren't fazed by.

Behind the road was a large building. The Lumiose Museum. There was a large path from the pedestrian crossing towards the main entrance. On either side of the path was a large fountain with a Gyarados statue in the middle which had his head up high as water poored out of it before flowing back down again.

The museum itself was a large, white building. The roof was flat with in the middle a giant glass dome. The path lead to two big glass doors and as you saw through them, you could see the lobby. The building was very well decorated with various things that made the museum one of Lumiose's biggest attractions over time.

"Our target, 150 metres ahead." The smaller one called out as he used his high tech glasses to gain every bit of information about the building.

"Good, everything is set. Let's contact the boss." His partner to his left side said. The man sat down and opened up a laptop.

Over at the HQ in Kanto

"Sir, I'm receiving a call from our agents in the Kalos Region." Said one of the female assistants.

"Sent them throught." He retorted coldly as he turned around and stared at a black computer screen.

"Right Sir!" She said as she pressed a small button. The black screen turned on and the boss was met with three faces infront of him.

"Sir!" They all said in unison as they held up their hand, like a soldier, next to their heads.

"Report." He said coldly.

"Right." Said one of the three. It happened to be the male of the group. "We're in position and every thing is set. We're ready to strike on your command!" He answered as he turned the laptop around to show the museum infront of him.

"Good. Keep a low profile now. I'm sending a team of grunts as back up. Tomorrow you will strike. By the time, you will have further orders." The boss grinned.

"Yes sir!" They said in unison as they held their hand next to their head like a soldier again. "Team RO out!" They added before the screen turned black again.

The boss turned around and pressed on a small button on a phone that was on his desk. It connected with his assistants headset who was outside his room.

"Sent team alpha towards Lumiose City immediately." The boss said calmly as he grinned.

"Right away Sir!" His assistant replied before he let go of the button and sat back down in his chair. He grinned widely as he stared right infront of him. "Now with the blue orb in place and the red orb soon I my possession, Team Rocket will soon be on top of the world. With this all planned out, nothing can go wrong anymore and soon everything will be mine!." He smirked to himself before he started laughing like a maniac.

"Purrrr---" His loyal pokemon next to him purred as he brought up the same grin his master was showing.

The next day

"Ash! Wait up!" Serena called out desperately as Ash was, like his usual self running ahead with Pikachu on his shoulder and a lively Lucario running by his side. Excitement was all over their faces.

Narrator: After beating Sawyer and Millie and thereby making it to the quartet finals of the tag tournament. Now it is Wednesday morning as our heroes excitedly make their way over to school. Today was a visit to the museum scheduled, but none of them knew there was danger lurking.