The Dance of Dragons! ~ CH-117

Chapter 117 - The Dance of Dragons. This chapter will mostly highlight Ash and Remo's last two pokemon and will also be the conclusion of the battle.

Also a question. Are any of you reading this section before reading the chapter? Let me know! Also, if you have any ideas for the story continuation or even the league/battles. Maybe some ideas for what our favourite couple could do during the days off, let me know. I'm always open for fresh ideas!

Now, without further a do, enjoy the chapter!

Important info: The commentator will be written in Italics.

League scoreboard:
Bold: Trainer/Pokemon name

Italics: Fainted Pokemon

Underline: Resting Pokemon

(Pokeball): Unrevealed Pokemon

For example - Trainer A: Poke1, Poke2, Poke3, Poke4, Poke5 (Pokeball), Poke6 (active one)

Wordcount: 5729

_______________________________________

Narrator: Last time, both Ash and Remo were giving it their all, using their respective Tyranitar and Druddigon. Both pokemon clashed head on before Tyranitar, to Remo's surprise, a devastating Hyper Beam launched.

The screen moved over to Remo who had a lot of sweat build up on his head. Smoke was still surrounding his pokemon and there was no sign from Druddigon at all as the cloud was way to big to let anything go through at all.

Everyone anxiously kept watching as the suspension was building up more and more. Diantha, Professor Sycamore, even Aria were deeply intrigued in the sheer amount of power that was displayed infront of their eyes.

Serena held her left hand, which had the blue ribbon attached to it, placed on her heart while she held the other one over it. She hoped that if Druddigon was down, it would relief herself from a lot of anxiety and stress. She was struggling to keep her posture. She always worried a lot more when Ash battled than someone else. Even if he was winning big.

She looked at her boyfriend and kne thing hit her. He was wearing that smile she knew all to well. He was having a great time. He always loved battling but having a good and difficult battle, he smiled like that. She smiled herself a bit at that. It made her able to relax a little bit.

Gary and Clemont looked at the battlefield, closely watching the large smoke cloud. They were hoping to see a glimpse of Druddigon who was still unmoved in the large cloud.

The commentator was completely silent while the referee kept his eyes at the large cloud aswell. Without a clear answer, he couldn't make any calls.

Then, finally the smoke let some glimpses of light through which revealed Druddigon. It was standing straight on its feet. It's body was completely bruised up and injury marks were everywhere. It's eyes were closed while it's mouth was open. It was breathing heavily and was visibly in a large amount of pain.

The crowd, aswell as the VIP's and Ash were surprised it was still standing. Remo just smirked. "I knew you were able to continue!" "He spoke out in confidence. "Use Dual Wingbeat!" Remo commanded.

Druddigon received the command but to Remo's surprise, the large dragon did not move.

"Druddigon?" Remo asked, a bit unsure of what was happening to his large, powerful pokemon.

"Drud---" It painfully exclaimed before ultimately falling over. Remo gasped as things turned to slow-motion. Slowly, the large dragon went to the ground. Sweat was building up on his forehead as he watched his loyal partner fall down.