Just Us ~ CH-132

Chapter 132 - Just us.

A bit of a breather between chapters. I'm trying out a new style of writing. It's mostly in effect during conversations. I hope you like, let me know though. If you prefer the normal way, I'll go back to that. I just wanted to experiment with this. I'm also using a song in this chapter. If you can't listed during reading, the lyrics are in there. I would advise to listen to it. The songtext itself really fits the relationship between Ash and Serena.

Also, I want to let you know that I'm expecting to upload 3-4 more chapters before this book is finished. Thereby, I also announce that there will be a season 2. Over the following chapters, I'll let you know more and more about that.

- If you enjoy the chapter, I would really appreciate it if you left a vote.
- I do post a lot on my profile and if you want to be notified, make sure to drop a follow!
- Lastly, I would love it if you guys drop comments on things you notice, like or dislike. Let me know!
- I have a discord server with a few other writers/readers. Feel free to join, link is here or if it doesn't work, it's in the comments.

<-*-> Discord link is in my Bio <-*->

Important info: The commentator will be written in Italics.

League scoreboard:
Bold: Trainer/Pokemon name

Italics: Fainted Pokemon

Underline: Resting Pokemon

(Pokeball): Unrevealed Pokemon

For example - Trainer A: Poke1, Poke2, Poke3, Poke4, Poke5 (Pokeball), Poke6 (active one)

Wordcount: 6381

*Disclaimer: I don't own any of the songs or pictures used in this chapter.*

_______________________________________

Previously...

Narrator: An intense battle between Ash and Paul had commensed. Paul started off strong, pushing Ash in a corner. But as they say, when you push a cat into a corner, they will lash out. And that's exacly what Ash did. With Infernape by his side, he pulled back from behind and managed to take down Mega Aggron, aswell as Electivire who surprised friend and foe with a sudden Z-move.

As soon as Ash and Paul had left the battlefield, Serena jumped off her seat. She returned Sylveon before saying; "I'll be right back!" Excitement lingered in her voice as she said it.

"Gonna see Ash?" Dawn asked with a smirk. Serena turned to her, smiling brightly. "Yeah, wanna come?"

"Oh, no. He's your boyfriend! Go and see him." Dawn replied with her hands up. Serena nodded before looking at Pikachu. "Coming Pikachu?"

"Pika!" Pikachu jumped on Serena's shoulder. The two quickly went up the stairs in order to leave stands, leaving a snickering Bonnie and Shauna behind.

(---)

Ash closed the door behind him, releasing a sigh of relief after he just finished one of the toughest battles he had ever faced.

"Pika-pi!"

Ash didn't even have time to look up before a yellow furry ball torpedoed himself into his arms, hugging him in affection.