Chapter 4

Tigerstar hissed to Hawkfrost, "Round up the ThunderClan survivors. Take them to the island."

Thistleclaw and Darkstripe walked over, "We found some mousebrained, useless, Thunderclan queens trying to escape, taught them a lesson. We brought their kits."

"Tell that to my face, foxdung!" Cloudtail hissed.

"Kits! Come!" Whitewing called.

"Seedkit!" Brackenfur growled.

Lionblaze looked around at the survivors:
Jayfeather Brackenfur Cloudtail Thornclaw Whitewing Hazeltail Mousewhisker Cinderheart Foxleap Rosepetal Blossomfall Bumblestripe Dovewing Ivypool Poppyfrost Cherrypaw Molepaw Dewkit Amberkit Lilykit.

The dark forest cats formed a circle around the living and herded them to the island.
🐾

🐾
The walk was long and sad, everyone seeming to grieve over their clanmates. Ivypool told Lionblaze and Jayfeather that Hollyleaf was swept away in a dark forest wave, she lost sight of her. Most likely.... Lionblaze didn't want to think about it.

At last they reached the island, and the dark forest guards brought them all on the island, many of the guards stayed by the tree branch making sure they wouldn't leave.

Jayfeather plopped down. "Is this the end?"

"I do not know." Lionblaze admitted.

Hawkfrost walked onto the island.

"Whoever wants to join Tigerstar may come with me." He said with a glance towards Ivypool.

All cats looked at each other nervously.

"I will." Thornclaw said.

"I'll.. Um.. I'll go too." Blossomfall said.

"Blossomfall, no!" Ivypool said.

"I'm sorry."

"Ivypool, join us." Hawkfrost said.

"Never!" Ivypool hissed.

They left. Lionblaze looked around. The clan cats all nervously looked at each other. The sun was raising. The first stroke of daylight the dark forest cats have seen in a while.

"We have to escape." Lionblaze decided.
🐾
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
🐾
Author note:
congrats! You survived it this far! don't worry guys, the slaughtering is over! Now it's just drama, romance, battles, and trying to find a way to defeat the DF 😄