Chapter 11

Tigerstar waited in RiverClan camp as the TigerClan warriors brought the ShadowClan warriors to him. Soon, Tawnypelt, Dawnpelt, and Tigerheart were brought to him.

Tigerstar thought 'Even for ShadowClan this is pathetic'

"Is that all?" Tigerstar asked.

"All we could find." A warrior replied.

Tawnypelt hissed,"You'll never find the others! They'll be halfway to Twoleg place by now!"

'Well as long as they stay out of my way, ShadowClan can live, but not the others... Especially ThunderClan.'

"Very well, so, Tigerheart," Tigerstar turned his gaze to the one of the three that he trained. "Will you join us? Or will you pay the price?"

"Never!" Tigerheart hissed.

"What's the price?" Dawnpelt asked.

Tigerstar flicked his tail. Shredtail leaped onto Tawnypelt while others held Dawnpelt and Tigerheart back.

"No!" The two ShadowClan warriors screeched.

Shredtail bit into Tawnypelt's neck, slowly killing her.

"You could have had everything." Tigerstar whisperer to her.

"Not If it was with you." Tawnypelt gagged out.

The dark red thick blood swelled from her neck. She lay on her side, her flank heaving. With one last shudder, she closed her eyes and lay still forever. The cats holding Dawnpelt and Tigerheart let them go to their dead mother.

After a moment's moaning, Tigerstar grabbed Dawnpelt's scruff and heaving her back away from the others. He let her plop to the ground a fox-length away from Tigerheart and the other dark forest cats, but not far enough away that they couldn't hear them.

"Are you going to kill me too?" Dawnpelt hissed weakly.

"If I wanted to I would have done it already." Tigerstar hissed.

"No, see that twoleg barn over there? The ThunderClan cats are sheltering there. Go and tell them a message- I am coming. I will kill them if it the last thing I do. GO!"

"What about Tigerheart?" Dawnpelt asked.

"He'll come with me." Tigerstar said.

He shoved her to the ground and she ran away with one last look to Tigerheart.

Tigerstar flicked his tail again and the dark forest cats guarding Tigerheart and Tigerheart followed him back to The dark forest camp.

{ Author's Note: Tawnypelt's death was hard to write and sad }