Chapter 19

{ time: past midnight }

Tigerstar entered the den "What's going on here?"

Willowshine didn't turn around, her eyes fixed on her patient, though it was hard to ignore the huge Tom behind her, "Squirrelflight giving birth to her kits."

"Now?" Asked Tigerheart.

"What? I thought they weren't due for another couple moons!" Tigerstar growled.

"They aren't, she's having them much too soon." Willowshine fretted, "Tigerheart, we need a tough stick, wet moss, and herbs!"

"Which herbs?" Tigerheart asked.

"I don't know, any you can find quickly! Your brother was a medicine cat, you should know something about herbs!" Willowshine snapped.

Tigerstar followed Tigerheart out of the den, and snapped at some other dark forest warriors to follow him for supplies.

The russet orange she-cat started breathing heavily while Willowshine paced back and forth. 'Ah! What do I do first? I've never done this before without Mothwing!'

Petalfur pressed up against Willowshine, "it's ok, calm done. I'll help."

Squirrelflight wailed. 'No no no no! It's too early!'

Willowshine started calmly licking Squirrelflight, "it's ok, I'm here, Petalfur's here. Ok then."

"I'm here too." Another mystical voice sounded behind Willowshine.

Squirrelflight gasped, "Leafpool?"

"Leafpool!" Willowshine cheered, "How? How can you-"

Willowshine personally knew the ThunderClan medicine cat because of the times of which Leafpool spend teaching her the ways of StarClan in her dreams, when Mothwing...

"Wait, is Mothwing-" Willowshine was determined to find out if her mentor made it to StarClan.

"Yes, she's alright. StarClan thought is was best to send me, as Squirrelflight is my sister." Leafpool answered as Squirrelflight let out another wail.

"Come on Willowshine, Squirrelflight will need all the help she can get" The starlit StarClan warrior said.

> { Maybe 5 votes for more? ^-^ } <