Chapter 44

[ Three moons before the dark forest attacked ]

Tigerstar leaped into the real world, instead of the dark forest, with a shudder. He would have to get used to traveling between the two worlds. Tigerstar slowly put one foot in front of the other because it was hard to even walk. After a little while, he laid down to rest, listening to sundown place's waves crash again the rocks. It took all his effort to stay attached to this world.

'How can we fight if we can't even walk?' He wondered. Before long, a lumbering badger walked up to him.

"Hello Tigerstar." Midnight said.

"Hi." Tigerstar wheezed out.
Midnight had asked that Tigerstar come and meet her because she could help with his plans.

"You cats need help if to defeat other clan cats." Midnight growled.

"No kidding." Tigerstar heaved himself to his paws.

"I know how to defeat the cats of the Stars..." Midnight whispered to him how.

"Why should I believe you? What are you helping us?" Tigerstar growled.

"Our reasons are the same, it is because of need of revenge, my cat friend." Midnight growled.

>>>>>>>><<<<<<

[many many moons ago // after the badger attack in Twilight ]

Midnight followed after her badger herd. Most of them had cuts and other wounds. The leader, and her brother, Moonlight, had the most wounds. When he realized she was following them, he turned around in anger.

"Stay away, friend of the cats! You lost us our home! You are banned from the herd!" Moonlight growled.

"But please, brother..." Midnight begged.

Moonlight then shook and fell to the ground, breathing heavily. Another badger rushed forward and examined his belly wound. She shook her head- he was going to die. Midnight knew that.

"Brother..." Midnight started only to notice his eyes were glazed over. He was dead.

"I vow that clan cats will die just as Moonlight." She said.

"Oh really?" The she-badger that had tried to help Moonlight, her sister, said. She was named Starlight, "I'm the leader of this herd now, and I banish you from the herd!"

"Starlight..." Midnight started, shocked that her own sister would do this.

"I will for-fill Moonlight's last request. Now we are leaving to find a new home. Goodbye sister." With that Starlight led the Badgers away.

"And I will for-fill my vow! The clan cats will pay!" Midnight shouted after them.

What does everyone think of Midnight the villain? :3