Chapter 10

Tigerstar watched the search patrols go out. He commanded them not to kill, just capture. He wanted to be there for the killing.

Once they left he called, "Bring out the prisoners!"

RiverClan had been too easy to beat, only Mistystar had put up a real fight. All survivors of RiverClan had been captured.
Only Rosepetal and Foxleap, two ThunderClan cats who were helping RiverClan, had escaped.

Thistleclaw and Mapleshade brought out the prisoners. Petalfur, Reedwhisker, and Willowshine from RiverClan. Also including Squirrelflight and Hollyleaf who he had also captured during the dark forest battle.

"Welcome to TigerClan!" Tigerstar sneered to the prisoners.

"I'd rather die than be apart of this." Squirrelflight hissed, "Why keep us alive?"

"You will provide useful in the future." Tigerstar growled, then turned to Mapleshade, "Make sure their den is secure, I do not want them escaping."

"I'm not your slave." Mapleshade hissed.

"Then find someone else to do it." Tigerstar replied.

Tigerstar admired her bravery, but was also quite stubborn at times. Though she was very useful during the battle. Mapleshade growled something to another dark forest warrior, Sparrowfeather, and she walked away.

"Sparrowfeather, I will also expect you to guard them."

"Of course, Tigerstar." She said weakly.

>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<

Tigerstar waited for the patrol's messengers to come back. It was quite a while, but soon Darkstripe walked over to him.

"The ShadowClan cats were found sheltering in RiverClan territory, the ThunderClan cats are still in the twoleg barn, and WindClan cat's scents were reported in the inhabited  forest behind their old territory." Darkstripe reported.

"Tell the TigerClan cats at WindClan to guard them, make sure they don't leave. I'll go confront the ShadowClan cats, and don't worry about the ThunderClan cats. They'll come to us. They just can't help to help everyone!" Tigerstar said.
With that he left.