Chapter 8

{ Author Note: thanks for
50 views ^-^ }

><><><><><

Tigerstar hissed to Darkstripe, "You let them escape?!?"

'I knew I should have killed them then' Tigerstar thought.

The Dark forest had set up their camp in the abandoned twoleg house in ThunderClan territory.

"I'm sorry Tigerstar, it's just-" Darkstripe started.

"I do not care," Tigerstar hissed, "take some other cats with you and FIND them!! After the meeting."

Darkstripe ran away. Tigerstar leaped up onto a post to overlook his clan. Hawkfrost and Thistleclaw sat at the base.

"Cats of TigerClan." Tigerstar paused, seeing if anyone dared to object to the name change.

'Good' Tigerstar thought when no cat said a word.

"We need to find the surviving clan cats, until they are all dead or under our control, they are a threat to our rule!"

The TigerClan cats yowled in agreement. Except Blossomfall and Thornclaw. Tigerstar still didn't trust them.

"Send out patrols!" He commanded to Thistleclaw and Hawkfrost, who were second-in-charge.

At least Brokenstar wasn't here. He'd have a word against the new name change. 'I guess that old hag did two things helpful' Tigerstar was sucked back into a memory.

>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<

(One moon before the dark forest attacked)

Tigerstar ran through the dark forest. The cold, frosty air in his lungs. He had just scented a trespasser.

'Maybe it's that mouse-brained medicine cat, just because he can go anywhere in StarClan, does NOT give him a right to the dark forest!'
He paused.

The trespasser was close by. He stopped. It was heading his way.

"Come out! I know you are there." Tigerstar called.

"That's the point." Said a old raspy voice.

'Yellowfang...' She stepped out behind a tree and walked over to Tigerstar.