Chapter 26

'Lead them well?' Ivypool watched as her sister's body shivered one last time.
Bumblestripe let out a wail.

'Why was everyone thinking i am a leader? I can't lead! Why did Dovewing choose that as her last simple advice for
me?' ..... 'Maybe I should honor her last request... I don't know.'
Her thoughts where cut short when she heard Hawkfrost challenging Lionblaze.

"Get out of our territory!" Hawkfrost snarled.

"Pleasure, but we taking the kits." Lionblaze hissed.

Petalfur and the kits were captured again by dark forest warriors now.

"I don't think so, admit it Lionblaze. Your plan failed. Go back crawling to your 'camp' and admit defeat! The dark forest is bigger and stronger than whatever you are!" Hawkfrost taunted.

"Never!" Lionblaze took a step forward. Everyone was watching the argument. "We will never stop trying, stop fighting. And we will.."
Lionblaze went on.

'Never stop...' The words echoed in Ivypool's ears. 'Would they really go on like this forever?'

Lionblaze waved with his tail to retreat.
"Retreat!" Lionblaze called.

"Wait!!!" Ivypool hollered at Hawkfrost who was walking away with the other dark forest cats, Petalfur, and the kits.

"I'm coming with you." She said.

Hawkfrost whirled around in surprise.

"What?" Lionblaze, Tigerheart, and Mousewhisker all said at the same time.